Easy Office
LCI Learning

Jobless ca

Page no : 2

Vince , in persuit of CA (Finding CA ) (380 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

Goodmorning Friends..

its not a denied fact that some of our FRESH CA'S are facing genuine difficulty in getting desired jobs..   the word to be underlined is "desired jobs".  Appointing companies expectations are really high.. i am final year student       ( waiting for results) got job in small town DHARWAD for the post of asst manager finance.. the interviewer asked practical exposure in 1) pay roll processing.2) vat processing n e-filing n correspondance with authorities. 3) PF, ESI, ST, EXCISE laws processing n filing along with rates n e-filing exposures..4) stock audit grievances if any noticed during stock audit, its procedures n so on....

hmmmm..... expectation is so MUCH in corporate field.. frankly speaking do not bluff in interview for the things which u really dont know.. as some of our friends replied, communication skills, presentation in interview, dressing sense n ur attidtude also counts i believe....

so instead of searching for desired jobs, join even in a small company in which can  explore corporate needs n demands initially (even at a lessre pay) n latrer with such experience u can haunt for ur desired jobs.... n i am pretty sure that u will hit the goal.....

jisme hai dumm he will hit goal...... 

Virag Hitendra Shah (Practising CA) (22 Points)
Replied 14 July 2012

It is true that nowadays getting jobs is not easy, but it is time of the survival of the fittest. In my opinion, what you guys can do is to get self employed. There are many businesses in need of accountants, consultants, etc. With growing complexities, we are demanded, but the problem with us is about how much we get paid. So, to be compensated more, you guys can be associated with 3-4 businesses, and can render your services to all of them, further giving them assurance that you will never leave them. This is what one of my friends is doing in a tier - II city and is earning very well.  

Manoj R. Agrawal (Service) (86 Points)
Replied 18 July 2012

Once CA degree given to you – it should be ensured that you have all theoretical-practical-communication skills. But, CA degree has been failed to establish that you have all these even after very lengthy syllabus. Also, Institute should take care of supply and demand. Institute should ensure that whatever type of student is there – only that student should pass – who will be success in his life. In last few years – thousands of students are getting passed without that many vacancies created in the market. All students cannot be accommodated in big 4s. Still in society there are very high expectations from CA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: