Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ab ..bol bachchan....

Page no : 2

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 07 July 2012

An enjoyable ride after hard day's work. refreshing... though I 100% agree with one point;

You seriously have this habit of getting off the track too often...!!!wink

1 Like

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 07 July 2012

Lol Super like

What a writing Sirji

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 08 July 2012

@ karan-Itni taarif k liye shukriya..aur aap ne sabse phle comment kia is k liye bhi dhanyawad....aur aap beshaq acchi hindi bol lete h .....keep going buddy....

@ hardik,Vandana mulchandani,vandana doshi,rahul,jyotsna,ananya,ankit,saurabh,hanumantha,saritha & vikas,wilson,namrata.....thnx all for actually finding tym and reading it.....means a lot......ur words r a source of insipiration to write better........

@ anonymous-I dont hate abhishek...dint u read,i "adore" him.....yeah no idea kch jyada ho gaya but i guess it's taken in gud spirit,we all r mature enough i guess...........& thnx for the suggestions.....will convey them to lolitaaa....she'll love to hv a personal chat wid u sumday..hope u give her this oppourtunity.......thnx once agn for those lovely words...loved the line"sumone loves to read...."...and sumone luvs to wrtie i guess........

@ sunshine-lucky me......her royal highness....princess of CAistaan has read my write up........it's an honour ma'm......thnx for all those lovely words...really encouraging....ur sense of humour is also enjoyable...hope to c a write up frm ur side too soon.....and yeah.......welcome bak......hope this tym around u r more frequent ...this platform needs ppl like u .......

@ resham-glad u enjoyed it....yup i do get off d track way too much.cant help it...aadat se majboor h .......

2 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 08 July 2012

u really had that creativity in ur mind n u juggled vth words..

Unfortunately that creativity got killed in me recently, Was too enjoyable to read this post and meeting this so called pseudo lolitha...

u did ur part of writng to ur fav actor now lets see what ur views on fav actress and enjoyin life full too umm..???

thanks for thanks too... but u missed Mrs. JR Bachan yaar. (usko pata chalega toh aapka kya hoga janab..??:-p)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: