Easy Office
LCI Learning

Painful story of a ca student for all of you

Page no : 8

anuja srivastava (student) (24 Points)
Replied 19 June 2012

All da best of srinivas and guys also pray fo me...................

1 Like

Ca ravin umaretiya (Charterd Accountant) (38 Points)
Replied 02 July 2012

hi srinivs 

i w ould like inform you that you are from hindi midium and there may be a basic problem of your english grammer. i can help you to improve your grammer. i was also from hindi midium and i have also faced problem to clear pcc. if you wnt then you can contact with me. my id is ravin_umaretiya @ ymail.com

nisha krishnnan ( ) (27 Points)
Replied 10 July 2012

ALL THE BEST Mr.SRINIVAS.A HOPE YOUR LIFE WILL BE LAID WITH RED CARPET FOR YOUR HARD WORK BY GOD

(Guest)

Hai Friends, This Is Srinivas A. Now i am replying due to a reason.

First of all one thing no body helped me up to now in my career just i learned as what the people doing arround me in office and what i don't have to do with others. I learned practical work only by observation not with any other help. Now i can do Audit Finalization with out any one help and can deal any assignement as chalanging and complete it sucessfully.

What ever wrote in this story regarding my personal life is very less compared to what i faced in my real life.

Now i am replying be coz i Reasigned my job today due to my collegue. This person is joined in our office with my help but now i resgined due to him. I am requesting every one please help to me people like in my stage. Even don't help but don't harm them. Let  achive our goals.

Please frineds take this passitively and my one more request to all the Bosses "Please Recoznise Performance and pay for that and don't slap on our stomuch".

Please friends and caclub members take this possitively. It is writing from a common Man soul.

I don't english very well, if any mistake in my presentation please excuse me.

3 Like

Pratyaksh Chaturvedi (Audit Exective) (68 Points)
Replied 01 September 2012

did he get through dis time

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 02 September 2012

Mr Srinivas...

greetings/ dont yu know all are having personal problem in one or another way.  It is childish to seek mery by citing the personal economic position.  Your friend has did enough by throwing your personal life in this fourm,  I am equally blame you by allowing your frind to narrate your story to outsiders 

at this scenerio I dont want to bless for a bright future as you seek mercy/kindness on the basis of yur economic condition not on the basis of your professional knowledge and education

3 Like

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)

Mr srinivas

Pl take my posting in a positive way to shine as I am at 45 yrs still in CA final.. Dont you tink i did cake walk during my 30-40 yrs  No .. absolutely no and hence i hope i right to make the points

Good luck

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you N Ganeshan,

I just knew about abhays post regarding my personal aspects after he told to me, ofcourse he himself told me after posting it in cci. I just left not asking that fate will decide. I really thank him.

I dont know your position for not clearing CA, and i dint feel sad for not clearing CA, but i just request to be as human and there is no need to help others, i request only to not to get benefit at the cost of others, even though you got benefit dont harm after getting benefits.

(Guest)

boss, i dnt say anytng nw, plz read my post once again and all replies also, abhay is my superiour, he wrote this story with out my permision, just observing me and my dressing, i dnt want sympathy, i want no one has to distrub other goals. Sory for posting my reply if it is like to get sympathy.

LEKHA ( ) (31 Points)

@ /Ganeshan

I Knew very well about srinivas , why dint you reply to abhay instead of replying to srinivas. ABHAY has used srinivas's name bluntly along with the surname or initial without the permission of srinivas. Just see abhays reply he intends only to  improve his LOVE STORY BOOK, i saw his post and asked srinivas about his permission. How can a person speak against abhay as he is his superior in office?

when srinivas asked about this to abhay he just told he used his name for thrill to get people thrilled. I even have seen his(abhays) FACEBOOK posts regarding his storys that he even used his lady office staffs personal story without knowing to her with her original name, wen i questioned that he lied that its not her name but i very well know the name as once i got work in their office.Many people wrote their own stories, thats not a problem, but using others story and getting propagada simply by telling fake help which actually abhay dint do is very wrong. Atleast he should have tried to help even if he reject it.

@ GANESAN ---I would ask u  whether srinivas dont have right atleast to reply to his own story? Any how i dont want to blame you sir but while some one uses others and get benifitted do the person be silent ? my sincere apology if i hurt u ganeshan. But Srinivas should be wished to be qualified as CA. He truely behaved as proffessional as he never replied the post except he at this point when he got frustated. You better can visit FACE BOOK PROFILE OF ABHAY, one can advertise his products but not at cost of others. But truely i appreciate abhay for bringing in to light to inspire many poor CA s. 

LEKHA ( ) (31 Points)

Originally posted by : srinivas A

boss, i dnt say anytng nw, plz read my post once again and all replies also, abhay is my superiour, he wrote this story with out my permision, just observing me and my dressing, i dnt want sympathy, i want no one has to distrub other goals. Sory for posting my reply if it is like to get sympathy.

It is your mistake you should have stopped this after knowing from him about this post or you should have posted your reply against his post. Your silence made u guilty. I really pity you srinivas. At the same the time I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK sure your patience will be paid off, but one cant live without taking minimum care of himself. 

And you should not blame boss or superiors as well, because if they are  not selfish they cant run their own firms, and its not possible to satisfy every people in their office, you are the person should develop on your own, instead i suggest you go in your way with out being hurted and without hurting others. Dont let any one to get benefitted unnecessarily at cost or your hard work else get some equal benefit. First qualify dont help too much that hurts your mind.

As per our Bhagavad Geetha " one should satisfy his own needs, then his family, then his relatives, then society" because ONCE OWN ATMAN ITSELF GOD WE SHOULD NOT HURT THE GOD WHO IS WITH IN US

Hope you will not share your sad feelings here as some times it creates that you are seeking mercy from others.

LEKHA ( ) (31 Points)

@ Ganeshan

You have mentioned in your reply as 

"Best of luck for both of you.. Indeed for Mr Srinivas God show the way throu You..

I am a practitioner having 100+ Clients appearing upto ITAT and upto DGM level to get bank loan sanctioned to my clints. I am a ca final student for past 7 yrs.  What to do...  God is there... i am moving on"

The above reply of your s simply shows your painful stage that you have also expressed, i dint mean wrong. It seems you are also trying to get mercy. But actually you want to share your depression for not qualifying, because, if you really want to wish, you would have replied wish simple WISHES. 

Plz see the below post its just to promote his book and you are also jelous for not getting though CA. Dont show jelous on poor students who are struggling to clear. Show your anger on those who have passed out but who have no knowledge. Show anger on those who use office systems for maximum purpose of FACE BOOK and other sites without working.

Originally posted by : Member (Account Deleted)

thanks every one...................
Join me on facebook to promote my book............

https://www.facebook.com/LoveStoryOfACaStudent
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lovestoryofacastudent/

LEKHA ( ) (31 Points)

Originally posted by : CA Abhay Hirawat

hanks everyone for all the praise............

Do read my other article...... :Ab wo din gaye jab degree se job milta tha"

Best regards
CA Abhay

CA Abhay Hirawat
Audit manager

JUST THIS A BOOK PROPAGANDA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: