Ipcc may 2013 exam

Vaibhav Goyal (Student) (24 Points)

10 May 2012  

Dear all,

I am student based in Chennai. I will be appearing for IPCC both groups in May 2013. I have some queries. I would be extremely grateful if you could guide me.

1. What kind of change can we expect in the syllabus of Accounting and Advanced Accounting from the present syllabus? Is there will be any change, will it be a major one?
  2. I would also would like to know the quantum of change in the Taxation syllabus. Will the Direct tax code totally change the syllabus? Also Will there be an overall change in the syllabus of Taxation?
  3. I will not be able to take up the November 2012 attempt due to college semester exams which unfortunately clash with IPCC exams. Same timing 2 to 5 PM. I don't want to miss college exams and get a history of arrear since I plan to pursue MBA after 4 to 5 years of work experience from a global B school.
  4. When can I join articleship if I clear IPCC in May 2013? Do firms accept interns who are expecting results?

I cleared CPT in June 2010. I was totally held up in college activities for 2 years and I plan to appear for the May 2013 exam very seriously. 

Best,

Vaibhav
Chennai