I feel ashamed that i am ca

CA Vishal (CA working in industry) (620 Points)

02 April 2012  

I was just going thru some of jobs  vacanies posted in CA clubindia for fresh/ experienced CAs and other semi qualified professionals and let me tell you that I felt ashamed being CA .. The practising CAs are devaluing the worth and value of this profession . They are offering salaries of around 1lac to semi qualified professional and 2 to 3 lacs to freshers and experienced CAs . How can they be ruthless to there professional members.   By offering such pittance to there fellow members what they mean that the fresh CA are worth this much ? . This is professional site but the advertisements are totally UNPROFESSIONAL.

Are our existing members reponsible for this mess????? Do they deserve too be called professionals?????.. what direction they are giving to our newly qualified members ???? Have they become biggest obstacle in growth of freshers ...

After seeing these  job vacancy advvertisement which parent  would tell his child  to do CA .... If members of our profession would not respect us than what we can expect from people from other profession.

To be honest I feel ashamed that I one of the CA  a small member of this CA family