Easy Office
LCI Learning

Humble request to all cs professionals

Page no : 3

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

i have read about the Form 68 for retification after posting the comment its for the Retification of errors in the documents

i was surprised to see the fee it is 1000 and 10,000 and m amazed that the correction is permitted only once in a life time of a company 

cant understand totally why such a huge amount is taken as fee and why the correction can be done only once???

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74332 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

Hi

I think you are talking about Form-67  a form which is required to be used for filing of additional documents with ROC without any additional fee if the ROC demand for recubmission of  documents.

Replied 30 March 2012

CERTIFIED FILING CENTRE (CFC)

CFC is an extended arm of the Ministry which is be manned by professionals from three core areas i.e. Companies Secretaries, Chartered Accountants and Cost Accountants. It is one of the various channels available to the stakeholders to enable them to do the statutory filing with ROC offices across the Country. These are managed and operated by professionals on user charge basis. There are 550 plus centre approved all over India at more than 85 cities. With the recognition of CFCs, the services of MCA-21 are being provided in small forms and cities.

Replied 30 March 2012

DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE (DSC)

The e-forms are required to be authenticated by the authorized signatories using digital signatures as defined under the Information technology Act, 2000. A digital signature is the electric signature duly issued by a certifying authority that shows the authority of the person signing the same. It is an electronic analogue of a written signature. Every user who is required to sign an e-form for submission with MCA is required to obtain a Digital Share Certificate. For MCA-21, the following four types of users are identified as users of Digital Signatures and are required to obtain digital signature certificate:

1.         MCA (Government) Employees.

2.         Professionals (Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants and Lawyers) who interact with MCA and companies in the context of Companies Act.

3.         Authorised Signatories of the Company including Managing Director, Director, Manager or Secretary.

4.         Representative of Bank and Financial Institutions

A person requiring a Digital Signature Certificate can approach any of the Certifying authorities identified by the MCA for issuance of Digital Signature Certificate.

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

thanks Ajay bhaiya

actually the retification allowed is in form 1 1A and 44

and its via Form 68 only...please see the link mentioned below and then resolve my query .:)

https://www.india-financing.com/note%20on%20notification%20of%20e-Form%2068.pdf

Replied 30 March 2012

Hi

I read the article, but it only restrict to incorporation and for registration of foreign company and for other purpose it is filed in Form-67.

Thanks for sharing......

Replied 30 March 2012

hmmm u r right

so for indian companies the Form 67 is for "retification of errors"

thanks bhaiya

amit jain (audit head) (115 Points)
Replied 31 March 2012

Dear All,

Request you to resolve my confusion if possible for u.

Can a Pvt Ltd Company give Loan to its Director for purchase of Land & in return use that land for its activities. In such an arrangement the Director will never have to return the money to the Company.

Also how much Loan can a person can receive in Foreign Curerrency from its Foreigner Friends. The amount is around US $ 3,00,000. Can u suggest any other method to receive the amount.

Thanks in Advance

Amit

Replied 02 April 2012

hello seniors

greeting to all

another query 

please throw light on the following:

1) Adoption of common seal (5 marks)

2) Affixation of Seal (4 marks)

3) A subscriber to the memorandum and articles of association of a company is illiterate. How can he sign them? (2 marks)

4) the promoters of Rosy Pvt. Ltd prepare the memorandum and submit its photocopies for incorporation. Would it be accepted? (2 marks)

5) Mention the documents to be submitted for the conversion of a public company into private company. (2 marks)

6) what are the contents of Form No. 1A relating to availabilty or change of name?

7) Basic features of LLP and difference between LLP and normal partnership?

Last but not the least

8) explain the legal position in the following circumstances

Harsh Pvt Ltd. was incorporated on 1st January, 2002 Later on was observed that all signtures on the memorandum of association filed with the Registrar of Companies were forged. Is the incorporation of the company valid

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 02 April 2012

Kindly refer Institute study material for all these basic questions. Initiating a discussion here without giving a single study to the ‘Institute study material’ or ‘reference book’ is a complete wastage of time.

You definitely need someone (student/teacher) to explain you these basic questions and I am sure by giving a single study you can easily understand all 8 points.

So plz save your energy and time. Take it as a healthy and serious suggestion bcoz this is not the right way of self study as far as time saving is concerned.

Regards

1 Like

Replied 02 April 2012

hello Ankur bhaiya thanks for direction

i have mentioned these questions from the scannar just because i felt having a discussion of the topic gives a deep rooted knowledge that i felt during the DIN, CIN, SRN, CFC, discussion

but u know the thing i did the reading of study material n m not asking for me only...:) 

these are the practical things and if experienced persons aapko samjahate hain to phir u just get the crux in just one go...

wat i waana know is the practical aspects,,, as wat we study in books the practical world is so different from them

isn't ???

please forgive me agar aapko mera aisa bolna bura lag ho 

Sorry  frown

Replied 02 April 2012

No dear…plz don’t get me wrong and no need to be sorry. I understand your point but kindly appreciate all 8 points are very small and should be finished within half an hour by giving them a reading from ICSI guideline answers or solved scanner or study mat or reference book or by face to face discussion with any CS student.

You have a long course to capture and lots of big chapters like share capital, prospectus, company audit etc are pending and they are the real chapters eligible for discussion.

So as per my opinion you should not invest your time in small topics (trust me these kind of topics are small considering huge course of CS).

Finish the basic chapters quickly and move forward.

Regards

Replied 02 April 2012

okkk now i get ur point thanks a ton for ur guidance bhaiya....:D :) :D

aapko vapas tang karungi agar samajh nhi aaya to kyunki mere touch me koi CS student nhi hai jo mere saath baith k padh sake aur mujhe....so mai aapke log ko hi pareshaan karungi..theek hai na...:)

2 Like

Replied 02 April 2012

Hi Priyanshu.....

I agree with Ankur.....aur ha study material se aap ko kafi kuch mil jayega read to karo aap pahle.....baki k leye hum hai na......

smiley

1 Like

Replied 02 April 2012

Originally posted by : Ajay Mishra
Read to karo aap pahle.....baki k leye hum hai na...  

Rightly said AM...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: