Easy Office

Cs executive study books

Page no : 2

AUDITOR VINOTHKUMAR (a) (870 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Thanks for Reply all experts...........

akshay (student C.A.PCC) (105 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Sangit kedia and Scanner is more than enough...

SHRISHTISARAWAGI (SHRISHTI) (24 Points)
Replied 11 June 2012

plz send me the soft copy of study material of  c.s executive company accounting..

1 Like

Abhishek (Executive) (23 Points)
Replied 03 December 2012

Is sangeet kedia enough for all the law subjects.. coz it is given in a simple language and the module language is difficult... and ya scanner does nt clear concepts... as it is given in question ans format... plz suggest only one book... doing different books confuses me and i cannot make my notes also... i jst want to stick to one book till the end...!!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 04 December 2012

Originally posted by : Abhishek

Is sangeet kedia enough for all the law subjects.. coz it is given in a simple language and the module language is difficult... and ya scanner does nt clear concepts... as it is given in question ans format... plz suggest only one book... doing different books confuses me and i cannot make my notes also... i jst want to stick to one book till the end...!!!

Over a period of time I have heard about a book for CS titles “Only this much”. Please search this book over internet and go through the reviews. Further Sangeet Kedia notes are good but I would suggest you to not to fully depend on notes and extend the area of your knowledge.

I would suggest you to go through the ICSI guideline answers of past year examinations. You may download some exam tips from the link below. It will give you encouragement and idea about how to start preparation, tips for self study, name of reference books, tips for attempting theory and practical paper, tips for improving presentation skills and about everything you want to know.

Explore this link fully:

/forum/all-my-exam-tips-at-one-place-revised-118812.asp

Thanks

Ankur -- FB

1 Like

Rechtsan ({ffft) (383 Points)
Replied 05 December 2012

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Abhishek

Over a period of time I have heard about a book for CS titles “Only this much”. Please search this book over internet and go through the reviews. Further Sangeet Kedia notes are good but I would suggest you to not to fully depend on notes and extend the area of your knowledge.

I would suggest you to go through the ICSI guideline answers of past year examinations. You may download some exam tips from the link below. It will give you encouragement and idea about how to start preparation, tips for self study, name of reference books, tips for attempting theory and practical paper, tips for improving presentation skills and about everything you want to know.

Explore this link fully:

/forum/all-my-exam-tips-at-one-place-revised-118812.asp

Thanks

Ankur -- FB

Sir where have you been. The CS Section really missed your presence. !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: