Easy Office

Happy birthday Rishila....!!

Page no : 3

(Guest)

happy birthday littel princess

"God Bless You"

1 Like

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32422 Points)
Replied 10 March 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISHILA.....

SORRY FOR BEING LATE IN RESPONSE.....

MAY YOUR EVERY WISH COMES TRUE....

GOD MADE EVERY CHILD SPECIAL BUT TO YOU 

"LIMITED EDITION"

HAVE A BLAST...

AAJ KE DIN APNE DAD SE JEE BHAR KE KHARCHA KARWANA...

4 Like

Charu Srivastava (Company Secretary) (4210 Points)
Replied 10 March 2012

waaaaoooooo,

Belated Happy Birthday to Risila..

God Bless her alwaz....

2 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 10 March 2012

OH.... It was the Bday of My li'l Sister...!!! Happy Happy Bday dear!!! I know I haven't been in much touch with all MY CCI Buddies... But How can I not wish dear Princess Rishila with Wishes for her wonderful years ahead...!!! 

With the Loving family that you have in the form of DA and Bhabhi... I am pretty sure that you are having the time of your life... But this is a sweet card from me to you...!!!

(P.S. Do see the editing s in the above card...!!!)

8 Like

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)
Replied 10 March 2012

Heartiest wishes to the sweet doll

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 10 March 2012

@ Liza : Rishila has very much liked the cake. And she has demanded to bring for her baloons like those!!! Please tell me from where I can get them? surprise

@ Priyanshu : She has a Doremon doll which came under her teeth-attack for a good number of times. Now she has her support - , " Baba, I told you I can eat it. And you said I shouldn't. You know so little." laugh

@ Rahul : You are right - absolutely right. Each word of the poem is true.

@ Sanket : " Here is a wish for my niece (Sir, Hope you don't mind)" Dear Sanket, if I mind , then I don't have any mind at all !!! You have all the rights in the Universe to call her your niece. Who am I to raise objection and why will I??  Rishila is lucky to have you as her Uncle.

@ Eklavya : The Dosa is getting ready, Dear. But I'll prepare Katla or Rui for you, and Rice...smiley And following your thought regarding the thread -

" mAY tHIS tHREAd aLsO sTaY tIlL sHe cAn rEaD AnD uNDErStAnD,,,,,sO tHaT sHe mAy kNoW,,,,,,,,,,, hOw MuCh HeR fATHeR lOvEs HER,,,,"

I'll preserve it in as many ways as possible and also take a print out to show her that virtual things can have physical existence. smiley

7 Like

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 11 March 2012

Originally posted by : Rish*tha

May all ur dreams come true,
may evry star of every night bring love and joy to you
Happy Birthday .......

1 Like

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 11 March 2012

SO CUTE PICTURESsmileysmiley

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO SWEET PRINCESS RISHILAsmileysmileysmiley

SORRY FOR MY LATE WISHES

HAPPY PLAYFUL DAYSS ALWAYSsmiley

LET ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE

smileyGOD BE WITH U EVERY SECOND AND GIVE LOTS OF HAPPINESS FOREVER AND ALSO MAKE HER TO FEEL THE LOVE WHICH HER FATHER HAS ON HERsmiley

1 Like

Replied 11 March 2012

@ Ankur Ji : I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your Blessings to Daughter.

@ Vandana : "A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future." Yes, that's what a daughter is to her father.

@ Mansha : Thank you, My Dear Sister for your presence...

He came to celebrate my success,

With a Red Rose in his hand;

And his pain in his heart.

Many came before him, many came after;

And they came with gifts so varied and valued;

Yet in my heart that Red Rose stayed glued.

@ Harini : Yes, for me this is the real Father's Day. When I first held her in my hands, I was very scared ... what if I drop her !!!! Then slowly, I got my nerves back. And to the greatest of my delight I saw her big eyes, fixed on my face...

and I felt

Mere ghar aayee yek nanhee paree
chaandanee ke haseen rath pe sawaar

3 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 11 March 2012

???? **** ????

Replied 12 March 2012

@ Neha : When the Mother of the Lord Krishna blesses someone, s/he stays blessed, forever. smiley Thank you.

@ Karan : Dosa and lots of other things are waiting for you. As for this line - ha kabhe kabhe hame miss karte rehna...!!  My Answer is : @ ##&^^%$($&)(*(_$*__**&&*^&%$

@ Suchit Ji : Many many happy returns of the day rishila n Sourav da to u also as this would be your most favourite day in a year to celebrate.  Absolutely true, Sir.

@ Renu : I can very well feel your unsaid words, Dear.smiley

@ Mohammed : I'm really happy that you have come and blessed Rishila, my Dear Friend.

@ Rish*tha : That's a fantastic cake and your wish is even more so. God bless you.

@ Hardik : Rishila likes your profile picture so much that she was about to pull it away from the screen.laugh  Somehow I managed to stop her. Next time, just in case I fail, don't be surprised if you don't see your profile picture. Rest assured, it's with Rishila.smiley

Mohammed (CS, Mcom, LLB) (852 Points)
Replied 14 March 2012

Most welcome Saurabh Da!!!!

(Guest)

Still i can't make out about this DOSA thing, please bring light to it, Sir Ji,

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 16 March 2012

Many many Happy Birthday RISHILAheart..Sorry i am so latecrying

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: