Easy Office

Family says "Leave CA"

Page no : 4

(Guest)

really nice

keep it up

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

@ Armaan ...

you know the value of being a CA ...is the best thing. And just remember one thing if u really wanna follow another career , you have to stand on your feet first.

Now you have to support your family not they should support you....

so in every case , a CA  degree will always help u.

And even after learning the value of being a CA and respecting the fact that you are doing CA........

you are confused  whether to continue or not ..................

simply shows that  you are unable to cop-up  with your study plan .......so it's better to find faults and rectifying them ASAP ...........as these things are killing your interest right now. Which can cause u more pain in future.....

Nikhail (0) (240 Points)
Replied 06 March 2012

WHY DON'T PARENTS JUST STOP COMPARING US WITH MR. X/Y/Z etc...'s son....??

it only lowers one's morale when one's dad/mom says, "look at him and now look where you are.."

sometimes it feels like it's better if I leave C.A. coz now then also they would be doing the same thing cursing their loser son..

"success has many fathers, failure has none"

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 07 March 2012

@ Nikhil ...

it happens only bcz they think u are irresponsible. So u need to first convince them by heart ....

that u are really striving hard to achieve your goal.

once they know that you are dedicated enough, they would never compare you with anyone.

m sure about it.yes

Just try what I said .......m sure u wil also be benefitted by  it.

1 Like

Nikhail (0) (240 Points)
Replied 09 March 2012

@ Renu...

Thanks for such a positive reply !!

R.SRIHARI (IPPC) (52 Points)
Replied 27 July 2012

yesEVERY CAsmiley HELPS THIS KIND QUERIES

Vivek (G) (43 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

I have been failing CA pcc 6attempts I'm feeling like Im having a heart break I cleared group 1in 7th attempt and I failed in group 2with 3marks in aggregate Im going into depression on and on. I gave all those 6attempts both groups I failed in them coz I couldn't handle all the subjects , I'm feeling shame of myself my parents are feeling bad coz of me. My head is becoming heat due to depression and anxiety my relatives poke me unnecessarily oh you still haven't cleared pcc ryt.. Whatta shame! I don't know how To study with all these feelings running in my head continuously even when I'm studying..

hemanshi (student) (162 Points)
Replied 17 August 2012

hey vivek plzz dont losse hopes plz and be confidence enough to fight back and dont bother abt other even 

got it and best luck do well tc :)

Henil Shah (Sr. Account Exicutive) (200 Points)
Replied 02 February 2013

Originally posted by : Tejal

Your parent’s don’t wanna let you Leave CA….It’s just they don’t wanna see you losing again.

very true...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: