Easy Office
LCI Learning

one day in Tomorrow's India

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Hello, Ms. Harani, your presentation was very good, but the situation is worse than, what you have projected, I respect your thinking of loosing our identity as an Indian,,,, But the prevailing conditions is as such that, we have (not will) lost our identity as being a human being itself, leave alone the identity of being Westerner or Eastern,,,, as the case may be,,,,,,,, But still among all this rumbles and mumbles, there are still few sparkles left,, which will and surly will ignite the generations to come, of the fire of being Indian and good Human Being altogether,,

History has repeatedly, told us,,,, nothing is imperishable, the great heights sees the great fall, the civilization rises and falls, What remains is, what we left, so, what we leave to our next generation, that will speak of us, we may forget to leave behind our rich legacy, our rich culture, our rich language. But let us not forget to leave behind to our next generation, that we lived as GOOD HUMAN BEING.

Proud to Be Indian,

Prouder to be Human

Proudest to be alive, to feel this wonderful world - Eklavya

Kabira Garv Na Keejiye, Uncha Dekh Aavaas
Kaal Paron Bhuin Letna, Ooper Jamsi Ghaas – Kabir Das

4 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

Realy wonderful.smile. Great Harini madam. Thanku for sharing. Jai shree krishna.
1 Like

Ranotosh Podder (ca student) (394 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

" Lets don’t make our culture as extinct
Lets don’t bring the situation, when an Indian doesnot know about 
our epics  Ramayan, Mahabharat, Bhagawata
Lets don’t bring the moment, when our traditional dresses are no more 
available in stores, malls..
Lets don’t invite the day, when noone celebrate Diwali, Dussehra "

I am sure that we shall not allow that to happen, else we shall loose our identity as Indian.
1 Like

CS Rajveer Rai, Gurgaon (CS) (646 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

great post....

(Guest)

India has started loosing its rich tradition mainly bez of galz, bez

1. Todayz gals behave as if they have come from some western countries, they hate to inherit the indian culture and customs.

2. Even after marriage they feel hesitate to wear traditional mangal sutra and kumkum etc may be they want to show it their frnds and realtives that they are very modern..etc..etc..

3. in the name of freedom they are ruining the culture, atmosphere of indian traditional family style.

4. In the name of modern culture...gals wear very revealing dresses..its the other reason for our spoiling culture.

If india should retain its culture then the gals should change thier attitude, mindset.

(Guest)

Ekalavya, I am so thankful to you, for coming up with your views,

"But the prevailing conditions is as such that, we have (not will) lost our identity as being a human being itself,"

Dont you think its the result of ignoring the lessons taught by our epics, our customs...

Proud to Be Indian,

Prouder to be Human

Proudest to be alive, to feel this wonderful world

Ekalavya, I completely agree with you, whereever, whatever you are.. be a humanbeing first., but with this reason, we cant escape from our duty to secure our million year old traditions, values.

Humanity is never been differed from bharatiya samskriti, instead it reflects humanity in every custom of it,

Its our misbelief, we started believing our customs as restrictions, we are not getting the concept, and in the middle of journey, so many individuals, groups arrived just to turn our traditions into superstitious, which has become the major reason to the fall of our traditions.

our epics are not just stories, ramayan, mahabharat...Every character teaches lessons, for a better living, They have a lesson, a solution, a right path, for every individual, for coming millions of generations..

The saddest part is, if someone wants to follow western, then atleast he has to follow it 100%, but no, we follow only what is easy to us...

In USA, Visit any shop, go for a ride on a bus, stand in any queue, go to a bank or govt offices, everywhere you will be welcomed by them with a smile, no matter, whats the length of queue, they wont be in hurry,

Why dont we learn such good things from them??

Try to cross a road there, the fast moving vehicles will come to halt immediately, they give way for you with smile, they never sound the horn,

Why do we get irritated here, Roads are not meant to only for vehicles....

You can observe Cops will be on continuous rounds all the time, there..

Why dont we change ourself in this matter??

We are displaying our foolishness, Na udhar ke rahe Na idhar ke... beech me hum bhi phasgaye, aur saath me hamare sanskaaro ko bhi museebat me dhaal rahe hein??

I hope I have not said anything wrong..

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arunkumar

India has started loosing its rich tradition mainly bez of galz, bez

1. Todayz gals behave as if they have come from some western countries, they hate to inherit the indian culture and customs.

2. Even after marriage they feel hesitate to wear traditional mangal sutra and kumkum etc may be they want to show it their frnds and realtives that they are very modern..etc..etc..

3. in the name of freedom they are ruining the culture, atmosphere of indian traditional family style.

4. In the name of modern culture...gals wear very revealing dresses..its the other reason for our spoiling culture.

If india should retain its culture then the gals should change thier attitude, mindset.

Arunkumar, I beg your pardon, I cant agree with few.

I believe, every individual is responsible for this,

first culprit is the mother, we teach our kids "twinkle twinkle little star", I agree its not wrong in teaching such nice rhymes, at the same time, a mother should teach her child "lakdi ka kaati" or shlokas, or Indian moral stories.,

a woman need to understand, mangalasutra is not burden for her neck, instead it keeps her secure from the evil eyes of ill natured men,

you are right, Freedom... in the name of freedom, we are going away from our responsibilities, we should not forget, responsibility and freedom, they go along with each other. If you accept only one of them, then sure we will be in mess..

Arun, just think about it, an youngster will never want to see his mom in western dress instead of saree, then why the same youngster dreams to marry  the girl of modern mindset.

Its not only girls, or not only boys, ... we all should take responsibility and try atleast a little bit to save our traditions.

(Guest)

Very nice post Harini Di .

Sunder Bharat ko  salaam and apako ssadar pranam 

Dhanyaad Harini di and Souravda smiley

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

Thanks a lot Harini for this wonderful self made PPT. It's just mind blowing work. Keep using and brushing your skills and keep sharing such wonderful work. Awesome PPT.

Ankur

1 Like

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

good one harini

RAMESH CHANDRA SHARMA (munka istentisztelet) (899 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

AMAZING ONE...

CA Saurabh (PRACTICE) (1019 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

Super one Sis

(Guest)
Thankyou all for watching and sharing your views, My dear friends, sharing our opinions on CCI is not enough, I am sure, implentation will be launched by all of us, Thankyou all, and all thebest to you. @ Ankur sir, receiving compliments from you, I am really blessed Sir, Thankyou a lot.

HS Negi (Senior Executive- F&A) (590 Points)
Replied 17 February 2012

Dear Harini

I am not accessing the file. Please mail me at negi.uk @ gmail.com

Tx

(Guest)

@ Dk Bose (1lavya) ..[this was on lighter note, no harm intented, pun was] - Here the topic is about indian culture and traditions NOT ABOUT HUMANITY.enlightened

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: