Easy Office
LCI Learning

If you can spare 2 mins please

Page no : 2

Harish Swaminathan (Sr. Application Support Analyst)   (179 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

Dear Chintan Patel,

Myself Harish. Saw your post. To tell you about myself, passed CA PE-I in first attempt (May 2004), CA PE-II in my second attempt (May 2006) (during my first attempt of PE-II fell ill and couldn't write the exams properly). CA Final first attempt in Nov, 2008 - failed by aggregate. From then on have given 4 more attempts and have failed in all the attempts. So in total 5 attempts. Skipped last 2 attempts (2011 exams) as I had to go for job and help my family out. Still have both the groups pending. All my friends from school, college and those who were with me from PE-I have passed and have 2-3 years of experience as CA. 2 of them have started an audit firm on their own. My friend's brother who was in school when I joined articleship in 2006 is a CA now. So can you spare a thought for me. Don't think that I am hurting your feelings. But this is reality. You live in the present. We could have done many things before CA and would have come trumps. But this course unearths the best in you and will force you to work the hardest. MPV sir will always stress on the point that "till your schooling you would have not faced any failures. But this CA will turn your life upside down if you don't work hard".

We can do anything in the world. Today for me whatever you have achieved is greater than what I have. I have lived all my life in Chennai. A metro city. But you, being from Baroda has taken this kind of an effort and have still only 3 papers left. I didn't even get exemption in a single paper. My highest (of all the 40 papers of CA final) was 56 in costing in my latest attempt in Nov 2010.

So be brave, face the world.

As Swami Vivekananda says "Its nothing that a man cannot do". Don't think about your friend or collegue who is a CA. Think yourself as your own competitor. Inner fight and strength are more powerful that fighting with others. As many of our friends have said, plan accordingly, do a SWOT analysis, see where you are laciking, put your fullest of the efforts and think that you are gonna pass this time. Then you need not think of shifting base from Baroda to any metro city. The employers themselves will help you in settling down in such a place.

1 Like

chintan patel (Chartered Accountant) (211 Points)
Replied 16 February 2012

Thanks you Very much every one...Indeed it feels good when someone who even doesnt know you spare 5 mins for you.Thanks for your valuable suggestions..... 

poonam (kolhapur) (36 Points)
Replied 20 February 2012

Dont worry, Better Luck next timesmiley

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: