Cs professional query

Ankush Bajaj (CA Final Student) (46 Points)

26 January 2012  

Hi Guys, i had appeared for CS execitive exam in June,2011 for both modules. That time, i passed in Module I I but i failed in Modile II (result declared on 25th august 2011). Then i applied for reverification of marks for Module II. Reverification result was declared on 20th oct, 2011 and fortunately i passed in reverification result. After that i enrolled for CS final on 25th november,2011. I know that as per rule, i am allowed to appear for any two modules of CS final in june,2012 exam bcoz i enrolled myself before 30th november.

So i just wanna ask you that can i appear for all modules in june 2012 bcoz originally i was passed but institute made a mistake in totalling of marks therefore i did not pass that time. But subsequently i passed in reverifiaction result. in short, this was a mistake from institute side bcoz of this i may loose 6 months if institue does not allow me to appear in all modules.

Hence i have written application for allowing me to appear in all modules of Cs final before 2 months ago but did not get any reply for that from institute till now. So plz let me know what i should do now????