Easy Office
LCI Learning

Frustrated

Page no : 2

Nisha Shetty (Article) (132 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

Thanks sir for motivation .............I will sure give my 100% in next attempt

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

Simple suggestions to deal with Exam Failure

Dear Friends,

I would like to start this write-up with a meaningful saying “Failure improves the taste the victory”. Further I’d like to congratulate you all for putting such great effort towards November 2009 CA Exams. Remember Success or Failure is a different thing altogether. Even if you did not do well in exam and got failed, there is really no need to panic now. Obviously it feels terrible but let it be. Failing exams does not make you a failure in life and most importantly it is not the end of world.

ANALYSE YOUR MISTAKE  

Now it is high time to realize and analyse your mistakes committed in the exam hall. Don’t hesitate and look within yourself and analyse the reason responsible for your failure. If you honestly follow this advice am sure you’ll be able to draw certain constructive conclusions helping you avoid making the same mistake again.

In this situation self assessment is the best thing to do and believe me only you can help yourself by searching out the best possible solution to your problem.

NEVER LOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE

It’s my humble request to you all that do not lose your confidence just because you got failed in examination. Self confidence is of paramount importance in professional examinations like CA, CS and CWA etc. So I would advise you to be with confident people as a good circle can play a very decisive role in your success as far as question of confidence is concerned. You can easily evaluate the importance of confidence yourself. Just check your confidence level after clearing one group of CA or CS or any

other professional examination. Sincerely hope now you can understand what confidence is all about. 

IMPORTANCE OF GOOD FRIEND CIRCLE

According to me a good friend circle plays a very important role in one’s life and career growth. A good friend circle also ensures your focus on your goal. So just be with good friends and discuss and share the things with them. This circle also becomes important when you are in some kind of negative situation and helps you to get out of such moments of frustration and prevent you to take a disastrous decision. So it is very important to have a good friend circle.  

DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF

In case of exam failure there is no need to blame yourself or your institute or anyone else. It’s all right yaar. Kindly appreciate you are not the only student who got negative result. It happens in professional exams. So nothing to worry about and just move ahead and move with the flow and believe me things will be all right soon.

CONCLUSION

I would like to conclude this write-up by mentioning few lines borrowed from Mr. Robin Sharma’s book – “Sit down now and write out a list of all that you have in your life. Start first with your health or your family - the things we often take for granted. Put down the country we live in and the food we eat. Do not stop until you have written down fifty items. Once every few days, go through this list - you will be uplifted and recognize the richness of your existence.”

Hope I’m able to bring something constructive through this brief write up. Kindly share your suggestions.

Thanks and Regards

Ankur Garg

1 Like

Rajendra Manikchand Sheth (Audit Incharge) (26 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

It happens, i see pepal who give exam for 5 time & not pass. try again. & sir what hapeen for you gr 2

Milestones Academy (Self employed ) (136 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

thnx every1...This is indeed motivating..

Replied 18 January 2012

@ nisha :even i m giving cs professional...

Rajendra Manikchand Sheth (Audit Incharge) (26 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

raj ji jsut forget about everything that happened start a new inning for & W will get added to it by itself. sir you are not alone many of our friends must have been win & many lost. my personal frend group 6 friends win 14 lost what with you frend group. thanks too srinivas sir & ankur sir to motivate the pepal on this site. also asking rajkumarji Our gadi is chalti & we keep chalti challan not cutting but car tyre become puncture agai. show some soluton for repair of puntur permantly

CA ASHISH SHAH (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (353 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

THIS WAS MY 8TH ATTEMPT IN CA FINAL EXAM. I CLEARED GROUP 1 IN MAY 2010 BUT SINCE THEN I M NOT ABLE TO CLEARED 2ND GROUP. I M TOTALLY FRUSTRATED.

Harjeet (auditor) (57 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

dont loose hope brother....

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

A hammer breaks the glass but shapes the steel...
Problems can either make u or break u..
It is purely your choice to be glass or steel.

(Guest)

Raj

Please strategise your workout ,and analys the facts ,you find there is some things missing , fill the gaap that last attempt i did not , go head , you will pass .

(Guest)

A CA who qualified CA inter in five attempst by exemptions and cleared CA final also in three attepts , That is my senior working in HUL ,Japan , Package 30 lacs pa , though i qualified fast ,but not getting that much , we all hahve diffrent traits and qualities, i am happy being CA and woring with good company ,

CA qualification gives you platform to enrich and explore your other hidden qualities. Do not frustarte over how much attempts you  have appeared. Just concentrate CA .

2 Like

(Guest)

Mr Rajendra,

ICAI Traficc police do not want to listen any geniune reasons for not crossing the green line(200) .Hence we all should be well prepared to cross it , i do agree with luck factor ,which may cause our Gadi punture. But we should try the best.

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

The only thing you should not do at this point is doubt yourself or your own ability. I know its easier said than done but then "by casting doubt on your own self" will make matters even worse. 

Do a self check for the attempts which you could not get through. Buy suggested answers and compare the answers therein and what you wrote. Go through examiner's comment and get a feel of what they expect.

There is no point in attending tuitions/coachings again as you would have already completed the syllabus. This is time to improve upon the concepts which you have already learnt.

Dont change the books which you are already referring unless the book is substandard in quality.

Avoid shortcuts and easy notes, especially for subjects like Auditing and Law. 

Take advantage of your strength areas and work upon your weakness. You dont need to be an expert in all topics of all subjects. Be smart.

Stay away from friends who germinate negativity. This wont help your cause. Get back to friends who have cleared in the current attempt or earlier attempts. 

Always remember, "tough times dont last, tough people do". You might say that "so and so" is always successful but remember that there is a lot of pain and effort which has gone into the success. 

Take a short break, rejuvenate yourself and get back to work. Practice meditation - this really helps improve concentration. 

Good Luck, Take Care.

1 Like

Mala Iyer ( CA Final student) (48 Points)
Replied 18 January 2012

This was my 6th attempt and in Vain. I have cleared group 2  but Group 1 is still left. continuously giving attempts.Totally depressed....not even an exemption!!! Cannot decide which way to proceed...to continue or quit.

Replied 18 January 2012

chalo yaar abhi chodo..jo hua woh hua..lets focus on d next attempt now..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: