Easy Office

Icwai demands drop chartered from icai

Page no : 14

LALIT KUMAR SHARMA (ACCOUNTANT) (36 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Dear all,

The discussion is very hot.  

But I feel extremely sorry that no one is interested to respect other professions.

At the end we will have come to one table to discuss the matter of mutual recognition.   

We are all involve to blame to each other and not interested to solve the matter in long run.

If all are interested for MOU / MRA it  will be fine otherwise  Govt. Should open all areas to all Professionals of three institutes.  If anyone is opposing to this then definitely he is fearing to lose his monopoly and unable to face competition.

So you are all requeted to comment on my scheme of MOU / MRA

Jerry (Analyst) (36 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Each profession is given with some particulars powers and duties. CWA's are Cost accountants and they have given powers relating to that. They have no management coaching as part of their course. They have some theory papers and 6 months office training (may be dummy also). When they pass out, they are demanding for powers of CA's who pass out after doing 3 years work training(it also may have dummies). Also they are interested in stating that all CA's are frauds and so their jobs also shall be done by CWA's hereafter. What a stupid demand it is ?? CA's are enjoyng their domain and the CWAs are not doing so. Why this much intolerance from CWA's ? Actually I think the CWA's will be happy only if they are given with the name CA. The problem is just itching which i mentioned in an earlier scrap. There is no medicine for this.

Dr. D. S.Raj, Ph.D. (Eco) (Economist & Member on the Editorial Board of various International Economics and Finance Research Journals in USA UK Brazil and India)   (32 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

I have gone through all the postings in this thread. One thing I have understand there is conflict between ICA and ICWA. Both are accounting and Finance qualification with overlaping of subjects deal with the same subject. So I find no difference between the two qualification as regards to its course content, subject covered etc.

However, it is seen that in India the job avenues are more for CAs than the ICWA merely because of statutory Audit, and Tax Audit. If they imagine their status less these avenues they can very well understand where they will stand.

It is seen that world wide the profession of CPA and CMA co exist and no conflict is seen. There they people are generous, matured and reasonable. But here in India, we lack maturity with all standards hence this conflice. Let the ICWA institute can have the name ICMA on line with global practice what is the problem for the ICA. One cannot flourish for a long by simply killing other. A day will come and the value of every one will be exhibited.

After all, the ICWA and CS Instijtutes are set up by the Government similar to that of ICA and it is for the Government to see that these professionals are properly recognized and used, otherwise simply the Govt. can close down these Institutes, why should the career of lakhs of students should be spoiled. We cannot ignore the fact that these students of ICWA and CS are also putting the same lobour in passing the exam. The superiority claimed by ICAI because of the articleship is mere myth, as there is an impression that majority of the CAs are with dummy articleship, hence they are interested in service with qualification of CA and not dare enough to enter into practice. So there should not be conflict between these three profession and can flourish by maintaining cordial relations and Parternishps. Let the CAs think over. There calibre and general awareness is average when compared to CS and ICWA against what they claim. So there is no justification in claiming superity over other two professional  qualification.                            

=Dr.D. S.Raj, Ph.D.(Eco.), 

Management Consultant.

Replied 22 December 2011

Dear Dr DS raj, 

Its a very nice lecture but not correct facts. As i read in some earlier comments and from my personal experience, I know CWA's even without knowing how to write a journal entry properly. Are you comparing this quality with the CA's quality ?? Its just a foolish comparison. Am not a CA or CWA, but have close relations with these kind of professionals. While talking to CWA's we can feel their head weight and stupid complex of false professionalism while CA's are behaving in a mush matured manner. its a result of articleship only. During those 3 years the training is for a life style also where he will learn how to behave, how to live, how to work etc. There may be dummies also but you cannot generalise that comment. Also, if the CA's without Staturory audit and tax audit, are equal to CWA's, how can you answer for the ignorance of basic debit/credit of a qualified CWA ? Is this you mentioned as higher calibre and awareness of CWA's??? Is this the Finance professional you are comparing with CA's? idiotic.

Dear sir, comparison should be done between comparables.  

Regards.

Prasad (GENERAL. MANAGER-FINANCE)   (108 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Dear Jerry-

I am CA and ICWA both. I know the hardship I have gone through in passing both the course. It took me 7 long years to pass ICWA and 4.5 years to pass CA.

If you do not belong to any of  the two professional bodiesthen why are you giving lecture? Take the pain in passing any of the course and then give lecture.

Being the member of two professional body sometimes I feel ashemed by seeing the maturity level of our so called professionals. This kind of comment proves that where we are?

Dr Selvraj- Request you not to respond to the people like Jerry or Raj Kumar Gupta. It is a great insult to the person of your statute.

Subramanyam Challapalli (BOM) (105 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Beggers cant be choosers.

CA is thougher then ICWa.

CA guarantees job with a base salary of 50k per month.

The C&AG of India is a CA.

CAs draft and codify the DTC/ Tax Laws etc.

CA should be employed as Director/Head (Finance) since he can sign Balance Sheet.

RBI Governor is a CA.

CA is tougher then UPSC.

IITJEE and CAT are kids paly for a CA.

These remind me of  the stories the Military Communist Junta told about their leader Kim Jong IL of North Korea until he died like an ordinary Mortal of Heart Attack.

Actually People with Dictotorial and Narrow Mind will start beleiving all this and will teach Guillible youngsters all the rubbish.

A Pretty beetle is interesting to watch, as it has some character and behaviour which is natural than listening to CRAP like this.

Replied 22 December 2011

Dear Prasad & subhramaniam,

Am not a CA or CWA but am also a finance professional with IIM qualification with enough experience and exposure. On looking all the prev comments, we can see generally CA's are not much responding to this silly topic or the rubbish comments except a few. But see how CWA's are responding.. This is called immaturity and intolerance or itching. Mr Prasad, You took looooooong 7 years to qualify CWA ,shows your calibre. No need to prove it to anybody.  

1 Like

Pramod Kumar (CMA) (164 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

I have seen all the discussion. and it is unfortunate to see that,  students & members of both the institutes are posting their views in very harsh manners.

Dear All as you all knows india is shining and developing.please do not waste your valuable time in this kind of discussion.Both of the institue have an great history. Kindly get together for this matter and discuss how these things will be short out.

Chaman mein har tarah ke rang-o-bu se baat banti hai,
hum hi hum hain to kya hum hain Tum hi tum ho to kya tum ho...

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

hi mr. challapali,

i dont know whether u r student or professional or other..

but not comment like child..without full knowledge..because our comments are see by thousands of person..

1. cag(vinod rai) of india is ias from kerala..search internet

2. rbi governor(duvvuri subbarao) is also ias from andhra pradesh..and from science back ground

3.iitjee and cat are kids play for ca(is it correct)

4.ca guarantee a salary with 50k p.m(not always)

and dont compare ca with cwa or with others...

they are expert in cost accounting,,,and we are expert in taxation and accountancy..

i proud that i am the member of icai...

thanks.

1 Like

Prasad (GENERAL. MANAGER-FINANCE)   (108 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Dear Mr. Jerry-

I am not as brilliant as you. You are an IIM alumni. Why do you want to prove it to others?

You cannot judge entire ICWA fraternity by coming across a couple of ICWAs who as per  you are not upto the mark like I should not judge all the IIM alumnis by seening you in this forum.

2 Like

Shubhankar Limaye (B.Com.) (174 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Originally posted by : Jerry

Each profession is given with some particulars powers and duties. CWA's are Cost accountants and they have given powers relating to that. They have no management coaching as part of their course. They have some theory papers and 6 months office training (may be dummy also). When they pass out, they are demanding for powers of CA's who pass out after doing 3 years work training(it also may have dummies). Also they are interested in stating that all CA's are frauds and so their jobs also shall be done by CWA's hereafter. What a stupid demand it is ?? CA's are enjoyng their domain and the CWAs are not doing so. Why this much intolerance from CWA's ? Actually I think the CWA's will be happy only if they are given with the name CA. The problem is just itching which i mentioned in an earlier scrap. There is no medicine for this.

Please verify the facts before jumping to any conclusion. CWA exams consist not only of theory papers but also practical ones. There is a requirement of three years practical experience before one can enroll as member of ICWAI. One that does not have requisite experience but has passed all the exams is known as Graduate of ICWAI.  

Regarding your comment on some CWAs not able to write journal entries properly, one may cite scores of examples of CAs who lack basic accounting knowledge. How many CAs can write a journal entry properly as if we have been using manual accounting system. I wish to state that such comments are unnecessary and not suitable for a graduate from reputed institutes like IIMs.

And regarding your comment "While talking to CWA's we can feel their head weight and stupid complex of false professionalism while CA's are behaving in a mush matured manner."  I wish to state that behaviour of some members of ICAI, one is prompted to rethink on the maturity level of professionals as claimed by you.

CMA.Devarajan Swaminathan (ACMA) (1067 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

"Mr,

Devrajan,

You have won battle, you have defeated ICAI. and now you have become CMA . still you ar enot happy . still, Crying and hue , allegations against CA,s.

your members are refring \CWA as beggers cant be choosers. still not satisfied.

It is my personal view , there will not be end for day for CWA, becaue the world is not enough for you, you have taken plunge into ocean. but ca are simply accountant, They are happy across the wolrd as CPA or CA. The fact prepails. 

What ever achievd by CWA , it will limit  within a wall . Sir, CA otr CPA are rocking , No body can change it sown nature  It is natural , sun rises in east .

Accordingly , CA sing balance sheet. they are happy with this nature. they  do not want to encoach scope of MBA or any other profesion.

There is no end of the day for CWA. They ahev fihgt with CAor CPA or MBA for their boundry. In the public domain , ca do not need to make public undersdand what they are , thy automatically recognise.

The person , who choose CA as career , aspire to enjoy public confidence . not be part of name change game."

laugh Mr. Gupta.

2 Like

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (235 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Originally posted by : Jerry

Dear Dr DS raj, 

Its a very nice lecture but not correct facts. As i read in some earlier comments and from my personal experience, I know CWA's even without knowing how to write a journal entry properly. Are you comparing this quality with the CA's quality ?? Its just a foolish comparison. Am not a CA or CWA, but have close relations with these kind of professionals. While talking to CWA's we can feel their head weight and stupid complex of false professionalism while CA's are behaving in a mush matured manner. its a result of articleship only. During those 3 years the training is for a life style also where he will learn how to behave, how to live, how to work etc. There may be dummies also but you cannot generalise that comment. Also, if the CA's without Staturory audit and tax audit, are equal to CWA's, how can you answer for the ignorance of basic debit/credit of a qualified CWA ? Is this you mentioned as higher calibre and awareness of CWA's??? Is this the Finance professional you are comparing with CA's? idiotic.

Dear sir, comparison should be done between comparables.  

Regards.

Which IIM?. Which year?.  It is discussion about CA & Cost Accountant. Why you are involve in it. Go and play with Tom.  At least give your full particulars.

1 Like

ACMA-ICAI (DGM-Global Voice Business)   (1052 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Dr Selvraj- Request you not to respond to the people like Jerry or Raj Kumar Gupta. It is a great insult to the person of your statute.

Yes. I fully agree with above view.

@ Jerry, you are crossing your boundary. You are not an Accounting Professional. here discussion is going on between two Accounting professional. Your quality of  writing style shows that you have done MBA from an unknown Institute.

laugh

ACMA-ICAI (DGM-Global Voice Business)   (1052 Points)
Replied 22 December 2011

Yes. I fully agree with above view.

@ Jerry, you are crossing your boundary. You are not an Accounting Professional. here discussion is going on between two Accounting professional. Your quality of  writing style shows that you have done MBA from an unknown Institute.

laugh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro