I dropped her already...a superb story

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32532 Points)

11 December 2011  

IT IS NICE STORY TO BE READ :

Two saints (Saint-1 and Saint-2) were crossing a river which was flowing with huge water.

Middle of the river, they have seen a young girl (18 years) who was feeling difficult to cross the river. 

She made a humble request to Saint-1 to help her to cross the river, otherwise she would die since water level was increasing.

The saint-1 said very angrily "i am sorry, we are saints.. so we are not supposed to think, or touch any young girl...it is against our morale..."

The girl look at the Saint-2 with tears in her eyes...and pleaded...please help me....i dont want to die....

The Saint-2 came forward and lifted her on his shoulders and crossed the river, though the Saint-1 shouted at him for his action.

The young girl after reaching the other side of the river...expressed her thanks to Saint-2.

Both the saint started to walk.....Saint-1 expressed his anger to Saint-2.."what you did was wrong..i did not expect'

After one hour...Saint-1 shouted at Saint-2 ..."you should not have done this act.....do you know we are saint and we are not supposed to touch young girls'

AFter two hours.....Saint-1 could not control his anger and said to Saint-2 " i dont think ..you are true saint....i really feel sorry for you...atleast in future you dont do this type of crime...and remember always that we are saint"

After a long pause...Saint-2 replied very calmly with a smile to Saint-1

"LOOK...IT IS TRUE THAT I CARRIED THE GIRL ON MY SHOULDER..BUT YOU KNOW I DROPPED HER ALREADY.....BUT YOU ONLY STILL CARRIYING HER IN YOUR MIND..."

MORAL : THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF REASON LIFE GIVE US TO BE MISERABLE....ITS UPON US HOW WE HANDLE...

1. FORGETTING THE UNNECESSARY BURDEN ON OUR HEART..

2. OR BE STUBBORN WITH ALL HOOEY KIND OF STUFF!!!