Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should i do CA or not - advise please

Page no : 2

CA SANJAY GARG ( Chartered Accountant) (150 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

don't go for CA yahaan 21 ghante bhi kam hain padne ke .............with the increase in number of CA;s package is also decreasing.................

vijay Sharma (Senior Sales Consultant- Corporate Sales)   (45 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

Thank you all for your valuable advises. I really appreciate your time helping me making my decision.

@ Ashima - There were few reasons for me NOT to join CA...(1) I am the only source of income for family so had to start working immediately after 12th in Rajasthan. (2) As i was in Rajasthan i didnt have more info about CA and career after CA plus i never took a step ahead to go and check with online resources at that time. (3) We are farmer by generations so in those days fees was also a concern but with god blessings now i can manage it with ease. (4) In cities people go crazy after career which is right but in villages people's priority is to fulfill the family/social responsibilities (specially sisters marriage)...CA is time consuming course and i could not wait for that much time.

Anyways that was past and i learned a lot from those days...difficult time would make you strong and help you to overcome all obstacles and gives you capacity to consume happiness. To be frank i am doing good  in my current job and NO plans to leave job to do CA...If i go for CA then i would do it along with my job....I have passion for study and learning... Thank you again you all and best of luck for your career or exams...Cheers

vijay Sharma (Senior Sales Consultant- Corporate Sales)   (45 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

Thank you Amit.....You are so practical and one has to be :)

@ AMIT DHIMAN - YES you assumed correct..I am not married yet but marriage is on cards..feb 2012..You are invited too :)

CA Sripal Jain (Associate Finance) (709 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

RESPECTED SIR,

I SUGGEST YOU TO DO MBA FROM ISB OR IIM HAVING ENOUGH EXPERIENCE..ITS JUST WASTE OF TIME ON CA....A DEGREE FROM IIM WIL MAKE YOUR LIFE LOT BETTER AND IT WIL SUIT YOUR LINE...I DONT THINK CA WIL GIVE YOU THE EXPERTISE WHAT U WANT AND YA IF U THINK  OF CAREER DO CFA ,IT HAS LOT OF KNWLDGE ...SO WHY NOT TO DO SOMETHING DIFF..COZ THESE DAYS ALL R DOING CA...WHY DONT U DO SOMETHING DIFF AND REACH WHAT OTHERS CANNOT DO  COZ EVERY OTHER PERSON IS BECOMING CA ,BUT VERY RARLEY U WIL FIND PERSON WITH IIM OR CFA

1 Like

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 15 November 2011

Hi Vijay Sharma,

I think u are attracted much easily by happines of other persons. OPPS! did i say too much. Not at all sir. U met CAs who are much happy in their job. I tell u i met marketing people who are  double than happy in their Job as compared to CA, since they have to travel  and are not place bound by As in CA. So should i do MBA in Marketing to get happy?  Similarly just to get Happy U dont think of Joining CA, Join this course or any other course in which u have interest rather than searchig for happiness. I three idiots amir khan(phunchu wangdu) did not go for happiness but went for interest due to which chatur had to seek his help since chatur went for happiness. Hope u got my point. Continue in your area of Present Job dont try to switch over just by observing someone.

2 Like

Ankita (student) (22 Points)
Replied 27 January 2015

i am in bcom 2nd year.. i am very confused about that i should do c.a after bcom or not... or i should go m.b.a.. because ca after bcom is a lenghty procedure... as i hav heard ... plz advice me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: