Easy Office
LCI Learning

Are you depressed?

Page no : 2

Rashmi V Deshpande (CA-IPCC) (42 Points)
Replied 29 October 2011

my score is 24

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 29 October 2011

"..I used 2 disturb my caring1 ...angel"

Hmmm. I can share his God-blessed feelings!!!!surprise

Replied 29 October 2011

@ Rashmi :

How do you see yourself as a person? What are your aspirations in life? If you could please share the same we could have a enjoyable discussion on the topic.

Regards.

Replied 29 October 2011

i was very straight forward girl.. i was not hesitating to anything n anyone.. but these days i am feeling somewhat guilty n even depressed.. loosing concentration in studies.. i want to become like previous..

V Chandrasekaran (Chartered Accountant) (256 Points)
Replied 29 October 2011

As we go on with our life, we will definitely score high. After 60 or 65 years, score will start to decline since we already faced all difficulties in life and ready to accept death.

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32532 Points)
Replied 29 October 2011

Hi Sir ji...

I already discussed mine score was 32....but Somehow..in these days I tried to overcome on my emotions...is there any way to control it?

I'm not demanding...my expectation is less....n I have no complains....

I always try to make everyone smile....laugh...cheer....

But no one understood my hidden pain behind my smile....

Replied 29 October 2011

The first thing that you must do , Dear Aryan is to take a pen and a blank paper and prepare a Balance Sheet of haves and have nots in your life till now.  Then please share that with me through PM. I'll wait for your reply with all keenness.

Replied 29 October 2011

@ Rashmi :

" You are going to be a CA. You've responsibilities to take care of. You are not doing as much towards your studies as your batchmates are...."

Is your mind preoccupied with such thoughts these days, Dear Rashmi? Do you suddenly feel that you have grown up enough to shoulder the burden of the family? Is any one in your family ill?

Think and think hard. What exactly is missing from the present that you had in the past? Think and reply.

Replied 29 October 2011

" I always try to make everyone smile....laugh...cheer....

But no one understood my hidden pain behind my smile...."

Right from today, Dear Aryan STOP trying to make everyone happy. I reiterate, STOP. It shows you are not confident enough. Do whatever you can, you cannot make everyone happy.

What do you think you are on a mission to make others happy? If you go on making efforts to make every mortal around you happy, how on earth they can understand your pain?????

Not many people understand that a healer needs to be healed too. A doctor does seek the opinion of a doctor to treat his ailness. And there is no reason to believe that every Tom, Dick and Harry would keep it in mind while you are on your mission to beautify their lives.

Replied 01 November 2011

am living in my uncle's home in hyderabad. my native is karnataka. i handle my dad's office accounts. my dad tells me each n every bit of his office work. sometimes i feel it as burden. if i be in my home i can't even touch my books. i'll get irritated over there. my dad is calling me back after this exam. but i want to go for a job here. thats my worry.

with this, this is my 3rd attempt in ipcc. i studied so hard in my 2nd attempt. but it didn't work. i know i need to study smart n hard too. but as i failed in my 2nd attempt also my dad lost hopes that i'll clear my exam this time. he is discouraging me. he is telling to leave ca.

CA Yogita Harjani (CA CS) (81 Points)
Replied 01 November 2011

Rashmi pls dont think of leaving CA just cuz you think your dad lost faith in you. If you think you like it or want to continue with CA... Just do it.

You know one of my mentors told me a wonderful thing one day. She said,

" NEVER EVER COMPROMISE WITH YOUR CAREER. IF PEOPLE DONT LET YOU DO IT, THEN FIGHT THEM AND DO IT. CUZ ONCE YOU ACHIEVE YOUR TARGET, THEY WILL ALL PRAISE YOU AND BE ON YOUR SIDE"

Another wonderful mentor of mine told me that

"IF YOU WANT TO WIN, YOU HAVE TO BE MAD FOR YOUR TARGET. STAKE EVERY THING IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE IT. BE HUNGRY TO WIN. DONT LEAVE SCOPE FOR REGRETS IN THE FUTURE"

So my advise to you would be...

FOLLOW YOUR HEART... LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING... IN THE RUSH TO REACH YOUR DESTINATION DONT FORGET THAT THE JOURNEY IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL. BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON SO HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF.

ALL THE BEST.

REGARDS.

2 Like

Replied 01 November 2011

no sir, i had never thought of leaving ca n wil never think in future. i love to do that. it is my dream n destination. i did not take ca course to just make money. it is my dream. i love this profession n respect too. thank u so much.  i am sure this time i'll get through. smiley

but my worry is to go back to my home again.sad

i have some personal disturbances from past one year. that is the cause of my depression. i'll try to overcome it.

Replied 01 November 2011

dear friend, i had never thought of leaving ca n wil never think in future. i love to do that. it is my dream n destination. i did not take ca course to just make money. it is my dream. i love this profession n respect too. thank u so much.  i am sure this time i'll get through. smiley

but my worry is to go back to my home again.sad

i have some personal disturbances from past one year. that is the cause of my depression. i'll try to overcome it.

Naresh (CA ) (365 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

Mine score is 17, and I am 18 years old, is it a positive result?

I was a science student few months back, and yesterday only I answered my CPT to enter this course.

My life has changed in these few months- I m missing my old friends, i find difficulty in making new friends, i have very few but very good friends, but now i m seperated from them :( 

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

i scored 40..............!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: