Easy Office

Grounds and procedure for articleship transfer

Page no : 2

Serah Gigu cheeran (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 19 February 2015

Sir,

My friend is  an articled clerk and she completed one and a half year of her articleship.She terminated her articleship due to her marriage on 12.09.2014.She already submitted Form No 109 on that date  alongwith her request and principal's consent ,but a correspondent letter came from ICAI Chennai stating the requirement of solid proof for her termination .After her marriage she went to Dubai and is not interested to continue CA.Because of these reasons there was a delay of five months to submit the proof for termination.can you please tell me what all procedures we need to comply to get her termination? If we send all the documents now , when do you think her termination would be sanctioned -on 12.09.2014 or now (february 2015)?

rameesmt (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 15 April 2015

hello sir,
i have compleated ca ipcc first group and joined articleship on 1-1-2013 and after becoming 11 months i have  terminated articleship on 30-11-2013 due to accidents happends to my family.i have to take care them.and after 1 year and 3 months i want to continue my balance articleship in another firm.can i continue my balance articleship.i have searched icai website but i could not see any specific provisions regarding termination and rejoin period..sir kindly reply to my doubts as far as possible to my email(rameesmt123 @ gmail.com)..your sincerly

RAMEES.

CA AnKiT BoHrA (AB) (Manager) (25955 Points)
Replied 15 April 2015

ya you can rejoin dear...!!!!!!

RAJEEV (CA Articleship) (87 Points)
Replied 10 July 2016

I am doing articleship. Due to my parent's ill health I would like to terminate my articles in city and i would like to take it near to my home town. What is the procedure?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: