Easy Office

Now CCI is also supporting India against corruption

Page no : 3

mounika (semi qualified chartered accountant)   (981 Points)
Replied 20 August 2011

FIRST OF ALL WE ALL R INDIANS AFTER THAT ONLY WE CHARTERED ACCONUTANTA OR PROFESSIONALS. SO SUPPORT ANNA HAZARE AND FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 20 August 2011

Innocent citizens of my beloved India not able to understand the game played by Anna and Team,

Business people should do their business.

None of us is uncorrupted.

I do wear Gandhiji Topi everytime

I LOVE INDIA

AKSHAY (CA PCC) (88 Points)
Replied 20 August 2011

We all support ANNA.

Rahul Gupta (CS,M.COM, CA FINAL) (252 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

robin ji, pls tell us what type of game is playing by anna hazare sahab team with us??????

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

Originally posted by : Rahul Gupta

robin ji, pls tell us what type of game is playing by anna hazare sahab team with us??????

Thanku Rahul Ji,

Atleast someone is trying to understand the situation !

Lemme clear it for all,

Everyone is aware how and when CM of Karnataka resigned recently, everyone is aware who was the man behind this removal of strongest leader in South India ( Justice Lokayukta Santosh Hegde,The Man who drafted Lokpal Bill ! )

After the resignation of CM of Karnataka the fasting of Anna and Team has started ! Now when the Fight against corruption is started at Ramalila, the illegal mining case on CM of Karnataka has been opened for investigation !

Now the Team Anna is targeting Central Government !

Keeping these two things in mind, The people who are fighting with corruption have slightly left  a twist in the situation (Like our CA Exam Papers)

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ---------------------------------------------------->

1. Have you all read Lokpal Bill ? and its contents ?

2.When many of the departments have failed to locate the error in system of working, How come u can expect changes in the Lokpal ?

3. Everyone wants to save money and earn money, Definately they all will become corrupt

4. Raise your hands who is not corrupt ?

5. The Minor Childrens are raising their voice against corruption in all towns !!! because they dont understand what is corruption ! Recently I asked a Man who was  in a rally , What Do you Understand About Corruption ? He smiled and gently replied " Really I don't Know !"

6. All the Jails in India will be filled up with corrupted people when the Bill is passed ! Yessssssss the Bill is drafted like that only. Look it at once you all will understand.

7. Someone has posted in Facebook " I Did not find any difference between Rakhi Sawanth and Anna Hazare " :-)

8. There has to be some political support for Team Anna otherwise they should not have done so much in capturing Media and citizens attention, who is that culprit political party ?

9. Why our Business leaders and sports persons not supporting with team Anna ?
 They know how the system has worked and working and will be working !

10. What about those who have already made huge corrupted money ? including our..............................????????????

11.. Why Dalal street (BSE) is walking naked since last few days when team Anna started fighting ?

12. Do you know who will suffer the most when Lokpal Bill is approved ? We We We the innocent people.

"CORRUPTION IS LIKE A AIDS, MEASURES CAN BE TAKEN BY CHANGING INDIVIDUAL HIMSELF, DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE THE NATION, CHANGE YOURSELF FIRST "

Naren (Audit executive) (230 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

Dear ALL

I am glad you raised such questions and such questions like yours only deserve a befitting response.

1.Please understand that it is the essence of any democratic nation that everyone is given the right the protest . Anna hazare and his team have done precisely that and his action of going on an indefinete fast is absolutely correct in my view.

2.To elaborate on my point , When a tyrant government does nothing but abuse its powers , It deserves a befitting response . Anna Hazare is the outcome of the frustration against the government and the indifferent attitude of the government for going against the aspirations of the people.We see a totally different attitude of the government when we are approaching an election time when they come begging for our votes and once they have been elected to power , They rule and plunder the nation and create a situation of anarchy.

3.For all those sceptics , who are worried that the bill wont work , Think again !!!! . The bill has been drafted as a mechanism to stop corruption . Even I dont agree with some aspects of the LOKPAL Bill such as bringing the judiciary under the ambit , because they are already covered by judicial accountability bill . So its overlapping , Pleas note that the PM had mentioned a speech in 2004 that he wanted to be brought under the ambit of the LOKPAL Bill , what has changed since then ?

4.Please also note that the success of the bill is determined only after we bring it into force and subsequently check the effectiveness of the bill in fighting the corruption . NO ONE EXPECTS THIS TO BE A MAGIC WAND but in terms of being A DETERRANT , IT SURELY IS.

5.For all those cynics who think that the government is elected by 1.2 BILLION PEOPLE , THINK AGAIN , THE GOVERNMENT IS ELECTED BY MUCH LESS THAN THE PEOPLE SUPPORTING THE CAMPAIGN.

6.Comparing Anna Hazare to Rakhi Sawant :-Its absolutely baseless and childish of you to even raise this post

7.Reality Check :- For every Individual :-The team anna seems to be connecting more with people than the government is and the government does not understand our aspirations.

8.ANNA HAZARE HAS NOT USED THIS AS A MECHANISM TO PULL THE GOVERNMENT DOWN NOR ESTABILISH A Parallel GOVERNMENT . HE WANTS AN EFFECTIVE CHECK AGAINST CORRUPTION AND HE HAS CLARIFIED IN A STATEMENT THAT HE IS INSISTING FOR A STRONG EFFECTIVE LOKPAL BILL ONLY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENTS IS A PROMOTION OF CORRUPTION BILL AND NO ONE HAS COME FOWARD WITH ANOTHER BILL , SO STOP BEING CYNICAL AND INSTEAD SPEND YOUR TIME IN ASSISTING IN DRAFTING A NEW BILL.

9.PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY ACTION IS SUBJECT TO A COST BENEFIT ANALYSIS . YOUR STAND OF CHOOSING TO BE NON CORRUPT CAN SAVE THIS NATION JUST A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY . FIRST FOCUS ON BRINGING 1.4 TRILLION DOLLARS OF ASSETS INTO THE SYSTEM BY GETTING THE BILL PASSED WITHIN THE NEXT 15 DAYS AND FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST TAKE A PLEDGE THAT WE WILL NEVER GIVE A BRIBE . WE TOO HAVE TO CHANGE MORALLY BUT BRING THE BLACK MONEY FIRST INTO THE SYSTEM BY GETTING THE BILL PASSED IN 15 DAYS.WE SHOULD REALISE THAT THIS BILL IN EARLIER FORMS HAS NOT BEEN PASSED FOR 43 YEARS . THE BILL PROCESS - THE JAN LOKPAL WAS RAISED WITH THE PARLIAMENT IN DECEMBER 2010 ITSELF BUT HAS BEEN MET WITH APATHY.LET EVERYONE TAKE THE STAND OF NOT BEING CORRUPT BUT FOR THE NEXT 15 DAYS TRY TO GARNER SUPPORT FOR THIS CAMPAIGN.I AM NOT AGAINST PARLIAMENT BUT I AM CERTAINLY AGAINST THE PARLIAMENTARIANS

10.PLEASE NOTE THAT UNLIKE THE POLITICANS ANNA DOES NOT WANT TO BE RECOGNISED FOR HIS EFFORTS.HE SLEEPS IN A TEMPLE , SPENT ALL HIS PF AND GRATUITY MONEY IN DEVELOPING A VILLAGE AND HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY BANK ACCOUNT . WITH REGARDS TO THE TEAM MEMBERS , THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO PULL OUT A DETAIL AGAINST HIM BEING CORRUPT AGAINST ANY OF HIS TEAM MEMBERS . IF THEY HAD THEN THEY COULD HAVE TORN THIS MOVEMENT BUT IT IS EVIDENT THAT TEAM ANNA IS CLEAR .

11.SALIENT FEATURES OF THIS MOVEMENT ARE IT IS NON POLITICAL AND NON VIOLENT . SOME CYNICS CALL THIS BLACKMAIL :- WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH , HE IS NOT HOLDING AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT.HE IS ADOPTING A MEANS OF PROTESTING WHICH OUR FATHER OF THE NATION USED .

12.LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST :- ROBIN RAISED A QUESTION , DOES EVERYONE KNOW THE PROVISIONS OF THE LOKPALL BILL . LOG ONTO TO INDIAAGAINSTCORRUPTION.ORG AND READ THE CONTENTS , COMPARE AND CONTRAST.

DID YOU KNOW WHO IS THE PRIME MINISTER CANDIDATE EVERYTIME YOU GO TO VOTE DURING THE ELECTIONS ?

CAN YOU SAY WITH ABSOLUTE ASSURANCE THAT THE PERSON YOUR ARE VOTING FOR WILL EXTEND FULL SUPPORT TOWARDS DEVELOPING CONSTITUTENCY ?

YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS IS A RESOUNDING NO ELSE THERE WONT BE HORSETRADING

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE MOVEMENT IS SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE BEGINING TO HAVE A MORAL CONSCIENCE

THE MEDIA IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF SPREADING THE MESSAGE AS WELL AS DEBATING EVERYDAY ON THE PROVISIONS.

DONT YOU WATCH TIMES NOW OR CNN IBN ? LETS NOT BE HYPOCRITES

I REQUEST EVERY MEMBER OF CACLUBINDIA.COM TO DIAL THIS NUMBER 022-61550789 . AFTER ONE RING THE NUMBER WILL DISCONNECT AND YOU WILL GET AN SMS CONFIRMATION IMMEDIATELY . IF THE NUMBER IS ENGAGED PLEASE  TRY AGAIN TILL YOU CONNECT , YOU WILL NOT GET CHARGED FOR THIS CALL

THE LINK FOR THE ONLINE PETITION IS

https://www.avaaz.org/en/save_jan_lokpal_2/96.php

ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER , PLEASE REGISTER THE PROTEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BY MENTIONING YOUR NAME , EMAIL ID AND POSTAL CODE.

LET EVERYONE IN THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE REGISTER THEIR PROTEST , BOTH THE PROCESSES TAKE ONLY 3 MINUTES EACH OF YOUR TIME AND YOU GET TO BE A PART OF HISTORY.

SPREAD THE WORD AND THE LINKS AND REGISTER IN ALL YOUR EMAIL IDS AND YOUR FAMILYS EMAIL IDS .

PLEASE SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT . YOU AFTER ALL KNOW ITS FOR SOMETHING GOOD

Naren (Audit executive) (230 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

DEAR ALL

I FORGOT TO MENTION , THAT BOLLYWOOD HAS NOW STARTED SUPPORTING THE MOVEMENT AND PLEASE REMEMBER YOU HAVE A BRAIN SO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES , DONT USE THE HERD MENTALITY AND FOLLOW THEM . IF THEY ARE SELFISH DONT GIVE THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR YOU BEING SELFISH.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , THOSE HAVE POSTED COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM ARE REQUESTED TO REGISTER THEIR PROTEST BY DIALLING THE NUMBER AND SIGNING THE ONLINE PETITION LINKS OF WHICH ARE MENTIONED ABOVE.THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO WRITE ON THIS FORUM , PLEASE DO THE SAME

PARTICIPATE IN FACEBOOK AS WELL

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

ले दोस्त आये हैं अन्ना 
समझो अपना काम बना 
Dry fruit खाने वालों को 
हाथों में पकडाया गन्ना 

मनमानी करने वालों को 
नाकों चबवाए है चना 
ले दोस्त आये हैं अन्ना
समझो अपना काम बना - Dashrath

santhisundaramg (articledassistant) (434 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

Arey wah hw nicely explained naren ji,but in sum aspects rahul is also ryt,really ppl dnt hv much awarness 4r wt they were in dis protest,sum ppl really dnt bother abt de nation dey simply indulge demselv busy vth their routine work.But v cant change the nation singly so let's al b 2gthr and let's fyt n b a part in fighting corruption.

Anuraag sharma (CA( Final), MBA) (97 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

As a true INDIAN.i support the anti corruption movement initiated by ANNA GANDHI HAZRE!!friends just look at the man who is of the age of 74 and still fighting for all of us.. Team Anna also is very educated and came from different fields where they did excel!! and on the other hand there are those corrupt politicians an industrialists who oppose the movement just 2 save themselves.. i believe "ABHI NAHI TO KABHI NAHI"so come in fore front and let strengthen the movement with our full force n power..thnx

rajeev kumar, bcom ca-final (study) (196 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

ME ALSO SUPPORT

Mayank (Sr.Accountant) (152 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

We all support India Against Corruption.

Thanks

Sujoy Bhattacharjee (Management Trainee) (29 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

Dear All,

We all support ANNA. INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION.

THANKS

SUJOY

CA PURNIMA PUGALIA (working at Infosys Limited)   (106 Points)
Replied 21 August 2011

Originally posted by : Mayank

We all support India Against Corruption.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: