Easy Office

2nd failure :(

Page no : 3

Saravanan (CA Final, CMA Final) (45 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

@ anieta peter    dont give up

my marks in 3rd attempt...  i'm gonna to write appear nov 11 exams... dont give up....

Group I
Accounting
Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Taxation
Total
Result
FAIL
2 Like

Somshekar (Rankholder) (-) (158 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Dont lose hopes, if u have dream and vision that u will be ca one day go for it

priya pruthi (ipcc student) (64 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

i was more concerned abt d value of third attempt .. rest m overwhelmed by all d responses n m so motivated ... i hope and wish i'd b posting my winning part real soon :)

2 Like

(Guest)

Friend 

Before you sit for next attempt do discover the mistakes of not clearing the earlier attempt. If mistakes found the road is easy to cross other wise accident is bound to happen again.

Making routine and then studying works.

Routine is the strategy. No strategy No results.

Thanks

Kaushal

https://taxbykk.blogspot.com/

1 Like

priya pruthi (ipcc student) (64 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

kk sir i was ur student :] i attended 2 of ur clses... i lovd ur cls bt thn hd to opt fr arvind sir :(

SHASHIDHAR (DATA ANALYST/ STUDENT) (682 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

AS PER ABOVE CONVERSATION'S,, SOMEONE SAID IT IS LUCK, AND SOMEONE SAID CA IS 'N' TIMES OF ATTEMPTS.... ( THEN WHAT ABOUT THE PERSONS WHO ARE PASSING ) DID THEY PASSED AFTER FAILING.. 

I CAN AND ANYONE SAY MANY WORDS OF THIS FAILURE..

ONLY MY SUGGESTINO : INCREASE THE PREPARATION TIME , SACRIFISE THE SLEEP. ( IF YOU ARE IN THIS STAGE AT PCC LEVEL. WHAT ABOUT FINAL AND ARTICLES KEEPING THAT INTO CONSIDER.. MOVE ON.. FINAL IS MORE COMPLICATED THAN THIS.. ALREADY YOU TASTE'  ED THE FAILURE.. 

SHASHIDHAR (DATA ANALYST/ STUDENT) (682 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

At the age of 24, I was a Bus Conductor" - Rajnikanth. "I didn't even complete my University Education" - Bill Gates. "I was the one who served in Hotels" - Oberoi. "I worked in a Petrol Pump" - Dhirubhai Ambani. "I Failed in the 10th Standard" - Sachin Tendulkar. "Education Drop-Out & initially a Keyboard Player" - A. R. Rahman. "I used to serve Tea at a Shop to support my Football Training" - Lionel Messi. Life is not about what u couldn't do so far, its about WHAT YOU STILL CAN.

1 Like

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)   (2049 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Go for next... Best wishes. :)

Aalhad Mahabal (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

anieta,

just keep in mind that all the enviable success stories start with grand failures, so gear up and appear for the exam again

all the best......

ARPIT SHARMA (Find Yourself Believe Yourself & Be Yourself)   (386 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

NEVER EVER LOSE YOUR PASSION TO YOUR DREAM

LCS AJAY IYER (Sr Executive: Taxation) (41 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

@ anita :- this was my 6th attempt of PCC. i cleared it this time

2 Like

sujata jain (student) (68 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

hay.....i jst clerifid ma ipcc exm tommorow in 3rd attemp.....i ws as wel depressed wen i lost 2nd attemp of mine....bt ther alwys a hop....JST GO FOR IT ........

1 Like

Mangal Singh Khinchi (Kota) (259 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Hello dear first i want to say that don't think about the quit c.a because u have give only two attempt but i have given five.so i have face this problem many times.and still i m trying for november 2011.so don't loose heart. good night

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

ATLAST WHAT MATTERS IS WHETHER YOU BECOME CA OR NOT...........NOT ATTEMPTS......

Mohd Javed Khan (CA FINAL) (622 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

Originally posted by : SHYAM MANDHANI

if CA is ur dream then don't quit...

if not then don't waste time.

this was my 5th attempt and i couldn't pass

but..............

iam again preparing and will pass this time surely, bcoz this time my heart says this.

just follow ur heart................

Completly agree with bro............... mera b ye 5 th attampt tha ......... and i got exemptn in tax bt group clear nae hua bt i m also appering in nov and i m sure this time i m surely clear my exams and become a ca final student ............ so plzz dont quit ........ it gives notng to u just try with study hard u will suceed ................. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: