Easy Office

Is anybody taking CAclub online coaching?

Page no : 4

lokesh c v (Chartered Accountant ) (36 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

online classes are better if u r able to concentrate through computers.. because lot of deviations are possible.. so just take it as revision classes...

Shyam Jha CA (Sr Manager) (126 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Originally posted by : sakshi

hi..can anybody tell me if there are classes running for 2nd group also??

Ya ya there is classess for 2nd group also, i myself undergoing ISCA course.

piyushi (Chartered Accountant) (105 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Please suggent me whether to take ol clasees of CA final or Shud i go throgh regular classes?

CA LOKESH KASAT, FCA, M.Com (Self Employed as a CA Practioner)   (3174 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

NOT USEFUL: I will suggest go for personal coaching from a good teacher in your city, if possible

1 Like

Niranjhan (CISA) (56 Points)
Replied 27 July 2011

Originally posted by : CA LOKESH KASAT, ACA ACS CWA

NOT USEFUL: I will suggest go for personal coaching from a good teacher in your city, if possible

I absolutely disagree with you...

Satrasala Sandeep (Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant)   (76 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

Originally posted by : Niranjhan

why?

Niranjhan (CISA) (56 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

Originally posted by : Satrasala Sandeep

Originally posted by : Niranjhan

why?

This facility is the greatest boon for working people like me. There are 3 million students who are not able to attend to classes because of the timings and various factors and they ultimately fail to complete CA and remain an unqualified. Only after the advent this online classes, learning at free will and wish has become possible. People don't look into what is what and are giving blind comments. If this initiative had not come up, students who are abroad, who are employed and who has the desire but not have time for the classes would remain to suffer. It is a great initiative that we must appreciate. This has come for the first time in the history of CA. CA institute's elearning failed due to bad contents but look at the efforts put in by these people, one must learn to appreciate good things only then we will be appricated by God.

Naresh Karuturi Chowdary (student) (245 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

ok its nice only when you study before the coching

T Venkataramanujam (student) (41 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

Hi,Only for studying we need to go for coaching.  If one is study before coaching why should coaching is required.  I have personally gone thru the sample videos.  In my opinion, they are all excellent.  Go for unlimited internet access and finish off maximum at the earliest point of time to save more time for revision.  From my contacts i understand SREERAM is very sincere in their approach.  It seems they have got 3 times all INDIA first and this recent examination they have got all india 4th and 24th.  One student got 84 in SFM.  Blindly join.  All the BEST.

Haran (Practice) (382 Points)
Replied 28 July 2011

please friends don't judge a institute by how many rank holders it has produced...and by the way i feel these lectures are very costly....compared to this attend classes in your city and attend it with full heart instead of judging the tutors as they are expert and no way we can judge them,but my opinion after watching demo lecture is it is not worth the money spent.

more  over there are so many lectures in you tube on ca topics by even foriegn authors and iit professors for qt which are available free of cost.

i suggest instead of online lectures buy dvds from etens which you can play in your laptop also without internet connectivity.

1 Like

Anuraag Sharma (Sr Executive Finance) (845 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Yes I am taking ISCA...they dont provide ebook for ISCA however dey are providing ebook for other subjects (as said by their team)

The only problem i am facing is the video can not be toggled to full screen also they dont have any technical team to handle any video related issues if you catch up some in the mid....

The faculty are though nie and expert in my persona opinion

vartika (INDIA) (30 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Hiii.........I wanna take online classess of CAFINAL-AUDIT.....Is it helpfull for me??Is faculty for the same good??ur suggetions are always welcome.......n thax in advance

Deepti (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

Hi Venkatramanujam

I didn't find photo/roll no. of 24th rankholder on website of sreeramcoaching point.

Neither I am able to find any 84 marks holder of SFM on its website. How can you do such kind of false claim just to promote its coaching.

Can you share Roll Nos. of these students.

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

it was there on sreeram coaching's website...i had seen that 2 days before..now it is not there

N GANESHAN. (CA FINAL STUDENT - PRACTITIONER)   (921 Points)
Replied 29 July 2011

friends- Greetings I wish to joint in our club's online class for ISCA sub.  Those who alreay on the onlilne roll may please furnish their experiences/diffcults etc to me  so as to take an informed decision

with thanks in adv.

n ganeshan ca final

bsnganeshancafinal @ yahoo.co.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: