LCI Learning

CS with CA

Page no : 2

raghav binani (article) (54 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

ca with cs rocks dude..........

krishnansr (accountant) (40 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

ICWA and CA are equally treated qualifications normally.  Acquirng CS with CA will be an added feather in your professional carrer.  It is a fact that you cannot practice both CA and CS, but while going for job in high corporate companies, CA with CS will be much attractive, no doubt.  Good luc k.

1 Like

Santosh Muni (IPCC G-II) (39 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Yes, it's very good option. I m also doing CS with CA.......

ACMA.Manish Sarawgi (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (109 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

yes CA with CS is very good combination, but i dont agree with Mr.Ganesh that CS is better than CWA, CWA is better than CS because a CWA can work in the areas like Finance, Costing, Accounts, Taxation, Auditing but CS scope in these field is very less.

1 Like

CS Jithesh (ACS,) (COMPANY SECRETARY ) (485 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Well I may disagree with Manesh,

CA Rajat Jain (CA) (1677 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

ya u can go 4 cs with ca

Viren Makwana (CS TRAINEE) (31 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

I think CS is better...Because in CWA you will not have new knowlege as compared to CS where u will be able to learn Company law and other corporate laws in detail...

PAWAN PALSRA (B.COM,LL.B, CS, CA) (23 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

ya definately cs is best with ca for future requirement......u go for this.

CMA RV Padmakumar.A (Practicing CMA and Registered Valuer (S&FA) )   (1440 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

CA & CWA   becoz  both will complement each other in passing the respective examinations...after completing both you can try CS bcoz CWA passed people will get Exemptions in CS..This may be the easiest way to be a Triplate...

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

Originally posted by : CA. Manoj Joshi

from my point of view...

cs is a bonus degree for the student pursuing CA...as u hv to put jst little effort to tk dis degree...

almost 75% syllabus of cs is covered in CA...n u hv to stdy only 25%...n it wl also increase ur level of knowledge...

n CA student easily clear cs exams...as nothing is impossible for a CA student...CA student rocks...

U r telling the other way round. The syllabus of CA doesnt match for even 25%,but it is better to pursue CS  alongwith CA and not CWA..

RAVI. SHASTRI (CA FINAL(1st GRP) & CS FINAL(1st & 3rd GRP) )   (160 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

ys Vinay u can go ahed with CS its gud course, even u can pursue cwa bt cwa requiresa lot of administrative compliance eg 3 yrs articles, C.C, Computer training etc.

CA Mohit Saxena (FINANCE MANAGER) (343 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

I think u should concentrate your mind on your practical training and go for big firms it will gives you a great exposure and you can enhance ur knowledge by working their and improve ur personality as well.

If u dont want to go in Big 4 or else u not get selected then go for other big firms only quality practical training can help u to make good career.

Rest is urs decision and wish u luck for future.

Aparna Raja K.C (Student) (520 Points)
Replied 15 June 2011

You could have made it a subject for Poll :P

Well.. Its definitly good to add a degree with what you possess :)

be it be CS Cost Accountancy :)

Go for CS now and later ICWAI.... too.. if you like that too :)

CA, CS, Cost Accountant.. Woh.. terrific.. i say

CA MAULIK (C.A) (937 Points)
Replied 16 June 2011

As per my opinion,If u see the opportunities for the future with CS,go for it,decide yourself,i think ICWA will b the best choice rather than CS..

deep ratna saksena (article) (31 Points)
Replied 16 June 2011

but dear make sure dat u r able to handle the pressure of artclship with your studies. fr me dats d most neccsary thing to be consdrered

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: