Easy Office
LCI Learning

Was Costing and FM paper unexpected

Page no : 3

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Originally posted by : sandeep umar soni

firstly i want to quote "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom".students please try to study the institute material throughly and conceptually and rationally . also stick on to one good text book and also refer rtp and suggested answers of institute,do not go selective reading,baseless suggestion from seniors and students about exam paper pattern.do not exam paper pattern or trend our duty is study the subject and understand it . Be optimist and full on confidence is must in our course. i want to remind u that we are not paper setter or paper checker. all the best.

rightly said brother. . . But pls go and read cost fm study material. . . Studay mat clarily mentioned 50 marks cost and 50 marks fm. . . And then again see paper. . . Is study material is true or icai is true??? Or i m saying anything wrong??? Icai bina bat ke paper cancel kar rahi hai par yaha par usko koi mistake hi nahi dikhata hai. . . Wah re icai. . . . Lage raho. . . .

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Originally posted by : Bhavin

It was a GREAT paper actually. Believe me, they asked queations that are relevant... Ex. Who the hell uses Std costing in todays day... and choice helped us skip the un-solvable Cash Flow question... rest said... as per ICAI standards... It WAS a fair paper...

But with the blessings of allah I was able to crack this puzzle!!!! maza aa gaya....

Aakarsh (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (24 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

I solved the cash flow and also wrote all the 7 questions

Guys it wasnt a damn tough paper it was just another IPCC paper!!!

Just chuck out of it and study well for TAX as that will help you increase your Aggregate and to reach that 50 mark!!!

If you end up screwing TAXATION and just pass CAFM youl end up screwing the whole of first group so.......

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Swati Sethi (Paralegal) (305 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

no it was not difficult bt it ws unexpectd.. can anybody share the answers of costing paper?????

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Hope the question papers shows un predictable trend. FM segment dominated this time. This may cause trouble to many students

Aparna Raja K.C (Student) (520 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Smart work is not what is required in CA exams...:(..

each time i am made to think.. "huh.. last exam was much better..........

if i had scored a bit more.. i wont have had to face this trouble today...."

Aparna Raja K.C (Student) (520 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

having gone through the entire text for the 2nd time.. i still was struggling...

its not easy to recollect every word of text spontaneously...

Parveen (IPCC student) (107 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Ya just like sudden attack of terrorists

RONAK AGARWAL (final article) (51 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

people who say paper was tough should go through your  chapters bcoz it shows that their is lack of practice.nothing was out of module and giving prefernce to some chapter over other is not the right way to go.

ratchana (student) (27 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Sure it was not an expected paper...but gave a lot a scope for gaining marks. ICAI is raising the standards for the students to perform better with a professional knowledge.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

Question paper trend not on 50:50 Basis. is the question from out of syllabus??

CA SHIVAM AGARWAL (ca) (32 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

frndz paper was just unexpected alongwith law & communication .I really don't understand what they wnt to do with ipcc students.why such a rude behaviour with us?

Rahul Agrawal (Ca finalist) (36 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Hey friends this is the reasons why ca exams r known as one of the toughest exams in india..so u should always b ready 4 the unexpected things..

chetan jain (cj) (203 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

Nothing from process,contract,standard,marginal,material,cap budgeting,ratios.......... Are u kidding me???

sab ki laga kar rakh di is baar institute ne....!!

CA Ravi Roy (Self Employed) (128 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

gud luck for today exam.......................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: