Easy Office
LCI Learning

Rank Holders Placements ....

Page no : 3

GAURAV TIWARI (CA FINAL STUDENT) (105 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Understood your point of view.

Pls. advise my question

Both group ek saath nikalne par hi Rank aane k chance bante hai. but ye jruri to nhi hai k jisne ek ek karke group pass kiye ho, ho skta hai unke marks rank holder se jada ho, tab bhi kya campur placement me Rank holder ko priority milegi ????

My question is "Is it possible to get Campus Placement without Clearing both group in one time (like single single group pass kiya ho"... i want to know it SIR

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Tanveer Singh

@  Deep @ k Gupt/\

Bro i agree at ur view point ......

i posted this just to share and not to show  "Any Difference of values that a simple pass student and a Rankholder gets at Campus" ......... and this is not written anywhere in my post ....

according to me these kinds of posts seems motivational and should be shared........

"knowledge thi tabhi to rank aaya"

don't take it otherwise

Hello Dear Tanveer
If you read my post once again I haven’t mentioned anywhere that it creates a divide between students. As far as motivation is concerned I have also mentioned this point and agree with your view on this.
Ref: Yes, I agree that these kinds of posts may prove to be motivational for some students but it is not the only thing.”
I am not questioning their or anyone’s ability who is getting rank or not. My emphasis was on practical aspect of knowledge in our professional carrier.
I haven’t taken it otherwise. It was just my point of view. I just wrote what I felt and these type of discussions are healthy for students to understand the demanding challenges of CA profession.
Thank You

1 Like

Vivek Gaur (CA Final) (346 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Rank is important factor in getting good offers but aptitude is the most important factor.

I've seen people in my career who are not 'out n out performers' but are highest paid because value they bring to the system.

Even in sales industry which is highly target oriented, highest paid executives are not always top performers. They are appraised so highly because of their ability to understand the business n add value to system. 

If u can prove in the interview that u have excellent understanding of business they r in, u can make the cut...

2 Like

Vivek Gaur (CA Final) (346 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Even in campus placement, u'll seldom find rankholders in list of candidates getting top offers..

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: