Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Inter Pay Scale

Page no : 2

Haresh Rakholia (CA) (53 Points)
Replied 17 April 2011

Dear Pranav,

You will ruin your career, if you will not prepare for final.

Check your calibre, if you believe you can complete final go for it, single mindedly.

May be you have financial pressure or family respo., hence you think about job. 

If it's the scenario, do some part time job and concentrate on final study.

All the best for studies.

Mohit Bhandari (Article CA Final Student)   (38 Points)
Replied 18 April 2011

It will depend upon your capability and way of ur presence in interview and minimum u must get 15000.00 p.m

SHIV KUMAR MAURYA (student) (57 Points)
Replied 19 April 2011

Pranav bhai agar aap chahate hian ki aapki gyan ki kadra ho, to aap plz CA firm jion mat karana, kyoki CA,s art-kill man kar hi bhugtan karna chahate hai. So plz if you earn more join other places. kyon ki hamare bade bhai sahab ko 2250.00 milata hai, pata nahi "Baniye" ne kya rate lagaya hai. 

Pranav Prasad Visapurkar (Final Student) (197 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Thanks to all.

I also realise that it may prove harmful for the career to get employed now rather than after completing Final.

But i have the different concern. Currnetly i am located about 100 Kms. from Pune and which is like a sub-urban location.  i have the required experience, i want to pursue job after becoming CA.

My experience is the general one and i want to gain more experience in fields like Indirect Taxation and Bank Audit .(particularly IDT). So i thought that it will be better to work now rather than spending my time after becoming CA in learning/getting experience. If i go for job directly after CA, i will have to spend my earning time in learning.

I agree with views of you all.

Thanks again.

Arjun M K (Student) (181 Points)
Replied 25 April 2011

pls do work hard to finish final also. their ur pay scale will be.....wowwww!!!!

Shouvik Chakraborty (B.COM CA FINAL ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE)   (120 Points)
Replied 08 June 2011

Dear Pranab, your realization is absolutely correct, I am a ca final student and also an accountant in a small company. Trust me, there are lot of things to learn apart from bookish knowledge and these are vital to be a CA. Do not bother about pay scale, first gain knowledge. BUT DONOT NEGLATE YOUR STUDIES. Best of luck.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: