Easy Office

CA Final Coaching Details

Page no : 3

Rohtash (CA - Final / CS / B.Com)   (1140 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

CA Final Coachinmg classes in hyderabad:

Group I:

1) Financial Reporting - Shastri Sir - Vidhyanagar - 040 30423043

Financial Reporting - Sreedhar Sir (Tapasya Academy) - Red Hills - 9849074331, 040 32446777

2) Strategic Financial Management - Shastri Sir - Vidhyanagar - 040 30423043

Strategic Financial Management - Alok Agarwal(Legend Academy for CA) - S. R. Nagar - 9000013135

3) Advanced Auditing & Professional Ethics - No suggestions for the same.

4) Corporate & Allied Laws - Jayaraman Sir (Spellbound center for professional studies) - Malkajgiri - 9849005315.

Group II:

5) Advanced Management Accounting - Kamaraju Sir - Nallakunta - 9246347205.

Advanced Management Accounting - Sreedhar Sir (Tapasya Academy) - Red Hills - 9849074331, 040 32446777

6) Information System Controls & Audit - Swapneel Patni (Spellbound center for professional studies) - Malkajgiri - 9849005315.

7) Direct Tax Laws - Kamaraju Sir - Nallakunta - 9246347205.

8) Indirect Tax Laws - Vishal Bhattad (Spellbound center for professional studies) - Malkajgiri - 9849005315.

1 Like

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

Awesome work budy!!!!!!!!!!

keep it up!!!!!!!:)

ROHAN PANDA (Not Yet) (87 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

dude can u give details of coaching institutes in pune?????????

thanxx in adv.

(Guest)

Very Gud Work…Pulkit !

Keep it Up.

1 Like

Deeejey (May'11: The Final Assault in making of CA)   (201 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

hi Pulkit,

thanks for info. you mentioned academy/ faculty good for MAFA and good for SFM. But i do not see much difference in old nad new course. there is only significant change in Portfolio mgt. rest is almost same.

can you clarify, what are the significant differences in SFM vs MAFA

Thansk, dj

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

https://sreeramcoachingpoint.com/website/index.php

www.srigurukripa.com

www.primeacademy.com

List of websites to browse and get address for chennai coaching classes

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

The following practical topcis have been added in the new syllabus (SFM) :

1.Arbitrage Pricing theory ( Practical question appeared in June 2009 Exam)

2. cap floor and collar

3.convexity

4. commodities derivatives

5. Delta, Gamma, Rho, Vega and Theta

6. Forward rate agreements ( Practical Question appeared in May 2010 Paper)

( Including interest rate risk management)

7.Fundamental Analysisi

8. Interest rate Immunizations

9 International  Investing

10. Sharpe' Single Index ( Practical questiona appeared in May, 2010 paper MAFA Paper)

11. Technical Analysis ( Practical question appeared in Nov. 2009 Paper)

12. Testing the effecient market hypothesis ( Practical question appeared in Nov. 2009 exam)

13. Yield Curve

14. Convertible Debentures.( PRACTICAL QUESTION APPEARED IN NOV. 2008)

15. Cross- border Lease

16. Financial Restructuring   

Note : There are differences of opinion whethere the topic "Interest rate futures" is in the syllabus or not.

Important theory topics: Investment Banking ( question appeared in May, 2010 ) 

Retail banking

Hedge funds

Private Equity

Swaptions ( Question appeared in May, 2010 MAFA paper)

Exchange traded funds

Embeded Options

Some theoritical aspects of merger and acqusitions have been hhighlighted in the syllabus : Acquisiton through negotitions, Adverse impact of Merger on Competition, Co-insurance effect, Due Deligence. Rescue fiancing , Cross-border takeovers, Rescue Financing.

MY HUMBLE SUGGESTION : PLEASE GO THROUGH YOUR SYLLABUS, PLEASE IT IS MY SUGGESTION, IT IS MY REQUEST.

Source :- /forum/diff-between-mafa-amp-sfm-84336.asp

(Guest)

great post....

Deeejey (May'11: The Final Assault in making of CA)   (201 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

thanks dude :-) dj

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Hardik Dave
Realy great and wonderful work pulkit bhai.smile. Thanku for sharing , it will be helpful to all CA students, thank u again.smile.

RITIKA (chartered accountant) (184 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

thanku so much pulkit..cud u plz also upload sm tips on joining dese clases?as in which subject soaching z 2 b tkn first...especially whn u hav an hectic articleship...

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

pulkit has shared a mail which is is sent by castudenthelpline which is infact a fake id made by brightprofessionals in new delhi.

they are promoting some teachers fexpecially for costing claiming that they are the best but this is not true.

this mail is sent to almost all the ca students of india

and this stuff they are doing since last 2 years still they could not manage good strenght in classes for these teachers as they lack quality in coaching

earlier too people have pointed out this issue so please beware before selecting any teacher

just confirm from the past students as they are the best judges

2 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

@ Ravi - Yes bro I totally agree that I have shared a mail which was sent by CA student helpline and I have also mentioned the fact in the Source of info and at the end of message too . I dunno whether it is a fake id of Bright Professional or not. All I can say is just use the websites and phone no. given in the post but judge the rank of teachers from your own exp. or by the suggestion of ur seniors as said by Ravi. I have posted it so that u can get the name of faculties for diff. subjects and their contact details...

1 Like

Replied 08 February 2011

I again request you only to use contact details from my post and don't  judge the quality of teachers from the survey...

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 08 February 2011

Yes ! rightly said ! :)

one thing i want to clear that today COACHING is really a big business in metros like new delhi

and i m shocked to see that people can go to any extent to CHEAT the students 

it is really hard earned money which we earn or which our parents earn

nobody is that much great human being in these teachers fraternity as all are charging like anything ( IMAGINE CHARGING AROUND 15000 BUCKS FOR A SINGLE SUBJECT AND THAT TOO FROM A SINGLE BATCH OF 600+ STUDENTS )

despite that still there are some people who want to make they lips wet with cream by using the cheap business politics

by creating a email id called ca student helpline they are infact ruining you 

I WANT TO ADVISE ALL MEMBERS OF CA CLUB INDIA TO USE THEIR MIND AND TAKE DECISIONS WISELY BASED ON THE EXPERIANCE OF PAST STUDENTS OF TEACHERS . THOSE WHO THEMSELVES SAY WE ARE THE BEST ARE THE WORST. IN DELHI HOWEVER ONE THING IS FACT THAT THOSE WHO ARE THE BEST NEVER CLAIM SO. I GOT TRAPPED BY SUCH UNFAIR BUSINESS OF PEOPLE ! SO KINDLY BEWARE

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: