Easy Office

penalty for late filing roc returns

Page no : 2

Shoeb (Director) (26 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

Dear Neha ji,

I am able to locate my company in MCA site and is listed as defunct. Do we still need to pay the penalty if yes then how much,  since we have incorporated our company in 1999-2000

Best Regards

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74332 Points)
Replied 07 September 2010

Dear Mr. Shoeb

For finding your company name and CIN, follow the following procedure:

1. Go on www.mca.gov.in
  2. Click on MCA 21 on right side of MCA portal
  3. Click on other services on left side 
  4. For finding CIN, please click on first option of other service
  5. In first option, you have different to find CIN
  6. For finding company name, click on option 3 of other services
  7. First you click on select option which shows different option to find your company name.

Regards

CS Ajay Mishra

Shoeb (Director) (26 Points)

Dear Mr. Ajay,

Thanks for your help, I can see my company by using third option and it is listed as registered. Now my question is how much dues we need to pay as we have registed in 1999-2000 and not filed ROC return

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74332 Points)

Dear Mr. Shoeb,

For the payment of ROC fee, please read Schedule X of the Companies Act, 1956.

Regards

CS Ajay Mishra

toshi (student) (25 Points)
Replied 10 September 2010

Section 162 of the Companies Act, 1956 says "If a company fails to comply with any of the provisions contained in section 159, 160 or 161, the company, and every officer of the company who is in default, shall be punishable with fine which may extend to 1[five hundred rupees] for every day during which the default continues". My question is if the company defaulted for 26 years how much days fine the company have to pay and how much amount?

Harshal (Engg. Service Manager) (32 Points)
Replied 05 September 2012

I registered my company on 3rd November 2010. I am into enineering services. Since then till date there was no project work done. I did not file returns as I was unaware of ROC returns. Kindly advise from when I will have to file the ROC returns and what will be the penalty. There was also no income till date, but have expenditures from the current ac of company. Please guide.

Ashok Kumar (BDM) (21 Points)
Replied 03 December 2014

Hi,

i want to know the ROC late fee of a company registered in 2011. ROC return is not filed since the company is formed.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro