Deffered Tax calculation

Hi,

I want to know the deffered tax calculation workings. How to prepare the methodology in detail. This I required for both normal deffered tax calculation and IFRS and IGAAP deffered tax calculation. Any can help me in this part?

 

Replies (6)
Please download the file "Deferred Tax Calculation" uploaded on this portal with ref to your query.
Please let me know how to download the file? I am new to this club.
Please Follow the given link: /files_display.asp?files_id=1525
Thank you I got it!
wht is its password

Hi

 

Pls forward me the Deferred tax calculation sheet.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details