Deductions for tax benefits

Hi,

 

I looked up the IT Act and was unable to find a solution to this query.

 

I recently purchased the following insurance policies:

 

For Myself -> Critical Illness Health Insurance, Personal Accident and Disablement Insurance

For My Mother -> Personal Accident and Disablement Insurance

 

I want to know whether I can show the premium receipts for these when I compute my tax liability. Are the premiums paid for these policies falling within the 1 lakh investment limit for individual taxpayers?

 

Regards,

 

Nitin

Replies (2)

illness Insurance and disability insurance are tax deductible.

illness and disability may be claimed under 80 D, 80DD, 80DDB.

But doubt on accidental

Dear sir, 

        how to calculate the pf on salary and tds please tel me as soon as  its very urgent for me 

         exp: A salary  100000 p.m on his salary  how to calculate the tds and pf

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details