Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Manager Finance & Accounts)     11 June 2021

Deduction under Section 54 & 54F

If a person has LTCG from sale of house as well as from sale of shares and out of that gain he has purchased a new house. Can he claim deduction under section 54 (for LTCG of old house) and 54F (for LTCG of shares) against the new house simultaneously?

 4 Replies


Sourav (Student)     11 June 2021

Yes deduction can be claimed
Sivaramaraju G

Sivaramaraju G (Learner)     11 June 2021

Absolutely he is eligible

Sourav (Student)     25 July 2021

Yes ....

Nidhi (Chief Accountant)     31 July 2021

Yes, of course

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags