deduction of tcs in case of car value exceeds Rs.10 lakhs

when to deduct tcs on car sale by car dealer when sale value is Rs. 10 lakhs or more
I.e. before charging get or after charging gst
Replies (9)
Originally posted by : Aakash Gupta
when to deduct tcs on car sale by car dealer when sale value is Rs. 10 lakhs or moreI.e. before charging get or after charging gst

GST TCS

A person liable to collect tax at source under Section 52 (TCS) – Provision suspended till 30.06.2018

TCS here I mean the under income tax act
TCS charged on Full Value of Invoice. It's mean include GST...
Originally posted by : Aakash Gupta
TCS here I mean the under income tax act

 

First You Charges TCS on Taxable Value 

Than Applied GST Rate 

 

now I am getting contradictory answers

I am agree with Mr. Raja Sir Answer

In this case I am Wrong

Thanks Sir 

For Guide Me

 

Wait on...
Mr RAVI Sadhiyan will be explain to You...!
Okay... Mr Ravi Sadhiyan... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... TCS applicable in Total Sale value in any of the sales under TCS...
Take Full value including Taxes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details