Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deduction in respect of income

Nithish Kumar (Articles) (30 Points)

19 October 2021  

Does deduction (income) can be claimed if return filed under section-139(4)?




 5 Replies

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (125 Points)
Replied 19 October 2021

??? Explain you problem.

Janak Shah (ca) (554 Points)
Replied 20 October 2021

Yes it can be claimed.

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 20 October 2021

Yes it can be claimed

Sumit Bagra (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (39 Points)
Replied 20 October 2021

Only deduction u/s 80TTA can be claimed in case of belated return in your case.

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 02 November 2021

Yes agree with Sumit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags