Debt Mutual Fund (STCG - Item Nos. in ITR-2)

Yes sir. I did read this. The post is just saying Mutual Fund. The post is not specifying whether it is DEBT or EQUITY Mutual Fund. I think STCG of Debt Mutual Fund does not fall under Section 111A. Only STCG of Equity Mutual Fund falls under Section 111A.

 

May I kindly request you to check on this. Only STCG of Equity Mutual Fund falls under Section 111A. DEBT Mutual Fund will not come under Section 111A.

 

Sorry if I am bothering you much. But I need your expert opinion. Thanks.

 

 

Under Section 2(42A) of the Act, a unit of a mutual 

fund is treated as short-term capital asset if the same 

is held for less than 12 months. The units held for 

more than twelve months are treated as long-term 

capital asset

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details