Easy Office

Dealing Frustration/Failure !!!

Page no : 4

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

very nice :)

1 Like

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Originally posted by : kinjal

truely said.....

Failure is success if we learn from it........

Unnikuttan K R (Final Student) (170 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Thanks for sharing..

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Wow I am really overwhelmed by the response given to my article from all the eminent members of CCI. I am really thankful to my frnds. and seniors who have added utility to my article by giving their precious comments. 

Some imp. comments added are:- 

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."-Rekha rajput

“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”   -- SWAMI VIVEKANANDA- Ravi Sir

how You take Failure, it will Decide Your Next Reaction and Work- Manjul
Failure improves the taste of Victory-Mitul
god wants every one to face failure......and i always believe "things happen for a reason".so guys....efforts never fail.....it just requires time....u need to wait.....work hard, never lose confidence..hardwork always pays...........-Sreenivas Sir
The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.-Rahul Bhai
"Every Success story is also a story of a great failure. The only difference is that they never gave up."- My bro San

WINNING YOUR GOAL IS NOT THE TOUGHEST THING BUT WINNING YOUR PATIENCE TO ACHIEVE THAT GOAL IS THE TOUGHEST ONE....

Ankur Sir

DARE TO FAIL is the other side.-Sree

EVERY ONE SHOULD CHANGE THERE FAILURE PART TO SUCCESS PART. IF THEY FAIL SHOULD LEARN FROM THERE MISTAKE AND RECTIFY IT, CHANGE FAILURE TO SUCCESS..-Balu Sir

Failure is success if we learn from it........-Kinjal

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

very nice work pulkit....u gelled ur previous articles with this one very nicely and very apt fr the situation...keep up the good work......

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 24 January 2011

Pulkit after reading this article...All i want to say is....

Bhai tu bada ho gaya hai....You really have matured.....

A very matured article..Tujhe itna experience kaha se hua...??hahaha

Also please remember two important things to overcome frustration of faliure...

1) Accepting the responsibility

2) Determination.

I am telling this from my experience. I also failed in Costing even after the exams were very good. But i said to myseld that maybe i am wrong somewhere. So i have to raise the bar. And for that we need determination. I used to say to myself is baar fail karke dikhao.....I will give double effort....Dont try to take sympathy of others. Be strong accept the faliure, learn from mistakes and be determined to succeed, come may 2011. You have to motivate yourself. And believe me it is not difficult. By accepting responsibility you become stronger and give more effort but by playing the blame game and making excuses you become relax and loose concentration. Always try to make a better effort than the earlier one. Also stay away from such excuse making company. One who tells you that Examiner is wrong or Institute is at fault (Means hide your mistake) is not your true friend. But your true friend is one who will make you realize your mistake and will tell you "Yaar is baar double mehnat karna fir dekhte hai tu kaise pass nahi karta". So company also matters in overcoming your frustration. I always found that friend and when not my mirror was my best friend. My words may taste bitter but it is a real truth.

Regards

4 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 25 January 2011

Very nice and true words by Sanjay Bhaiya. 

I fully agree that we s'd stop blame game and accept that something went wrong. Now all we need is to analyse those mistakes with full determination...

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 25 January 2011

Supposing you have tried and failed again and again.  You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.:)  

(Guest)

nice posting:-)   its too practical.... 

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 26 January 2011

nice words......great replies.......i wish life was tht simple and easy to mould as d motivating,inspirational thoughts............hard work,dedication,more hard work.double effort........nice to hear but difficult to implement when we see luck plays so much imp factor in our results.......i was very upset wid my result.no doubt........but when i saw this guy's result(51050..final new syllabus).i got d shock of my life.........u ppl also do chk it out.......if d insti is hell bent on failing students in not so imp subject like mics..then god help all............no matter hw assured u r of passing...........u can nver take a shy of relief untill results.............may god bless those who have failed .............i may b sounding bit negative par ca me hard work only nvr pays...............it's a gamble.......gamble of tym,ur confidence........u can gain heavily but if u lose u r gone 4 a toss..............nyways........thnx 4 sharing........like i ve mentioned b4...it's always great to read motivational thoughts.....it charges u up .....may b not 4 long but .................

2 Like

Replied 26 January 2011

Originally posted by : vikash maheshwari

nice words......great replies.......i wish life was tht simple and easy to mould as d motivating,inspirational thoughts............hard work,dedication,more hard work.double effort........nice to hear but difficult to implement when we see luck plays so much imp factor in our results.......i was very upset wid my result.no doubt........but when i saw this guy's result(51050..final new syllabus).i got d shock of my life.........u ppl also do chk it out.......if d insti is hell bent on failing students in not so imp subject like mics..then god help all............no matter hw assured u r of passing...........u can nver take a shy of relief untill results.............may god bless those who have failed .............i may b sounding bit negative par ca me hard work only nvr pays...............it's a gamble.......gamble of tym,ur confidence........u can gain heavily but if u lose u r gone 4 a toss..............nyways........thnx 4 sharing........like i ve mentioned b4...it's always great to read motivational thoughts.....it charges u up .....may b not 4 long but .................

Dear Vikash completely respect your sentiment. We all have gone through this sentiment during our life. And yes it is very easy to give suggestion when you are out of that situtaion but for the person who is in that situation the world goes blanck. But it is also true that we do come out of that after sometime. So what matters is how we react after that initial shock and what decision we take. Some student take the decision of quitting some take responsibility and live to fight another day. The main aim of this article is to motivate persons in that situation and to stop them from taking any wrong decision..

Replied 26 January 2011

@ Sanjay Bhaiya - Very good explanation by you. Aur Vikash to mere bhai jaisa hai isliye main iska dard samajh sakta hoon. I myself has gone through this phase and believe me it's really difficult to overcome this situation. Par aise fighters ke liye hi maine ye article likha hai...

1 Like

Replied 26 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

@ Sanjay Bhaiya - Very good explanation by you. Aur Vikash to mere bhai jaisa hai isliye main iska dard samajh sakta hoon. I myself has gone through this phase and believe me it's really difficult to overcome this situation. Par aise fighters ke liye hi maine ye article likha hai...

I know Pulkit. We have all gone through this. It is difficult to express how you feel when you dont pass even after a very good examination. And yes it is a real fact that doing well in examination dont always guarantee your success you also need a bit of luck. But fortune favours the brave. One who gives his all. I also many times felt like quitting after the shock. But i am happy i did not otherwise i would not have been here. That ICWA degree for me was worth all the pain. And unfortunately at that time i was not a CCI memeber i did not knew about CCI.

Replied 26 January 2011

Yes I totally agree that we are lucky to have CCI and it's experts panel to help us . Hum sawaal poochte hai aur aap log turant hi answer provide kara dete ho. 

Maine toh Income Tax ka revision CCI ke notes se hi kara tha aur auditing mein Ankur Bhaiya ka link use kara tha...

Aur accha hai ki aapne himmat nahi haari tabhi aap yahan hai aur hume guide kar rahe hai. Again we r lucky:) 

Replied 26 January 2011

No Dear i am lucky to be associated with CCI family. I still get to learn alot from here not only from seniors but also from young guns like you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: