GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kk Nair   13 July 2021

Date of Birth is showing incorrect

My Date of Birth was showing correct in my all previous returns, but in my profile in the new portal, incorrect date of birth has been mentioned. Editing of correct Date of birth in the profile is not accepting. Kindly guide me as my Date of birth was correct earlier and I didn't make any change. There is a question of just one day difference. For 5 Oct they are now showing 4 Oct, the year is correct.

7 Replies

Balamurali Unnithan MS

Balamurali Unnithan MS (STUDENT)     14 July 2021

For Last Year Returns -It's not a major issue.

you can update the PAN database.

No chance, At the time of registration -details updated in the PAN database is only acceptable.

Sir, Please check in the PAN Card -DOB is Correct.
Kk Nair

Kk Nair   14 July 2021

My Date of Birth in the PAN card as well as in the Aadhar Card is same and is correct. I have also got authenticated my Aadhar in the Income Tax data base today and I got a mail that the authentication is successful. The DOB in the Income Tax portal was also correct earlier, but I don't know how the mistake has occurred in the new portal. Should I do anything now sir ?
Balamurali Unnithan MS

Balamurali Unnithan MS (STUDENT)     14 July 2021

Sir, you can change it & match it with the PAN, Adhaar database.

The site is not proper, so, you cannot.

Tally Gyan

Tally Gyan (MBA)     19 August 2021

I'm also facing the same issue about one day difference of D.O.B  in my ITR,  My D.O.B is 08-March-1988 But It Shows 07-March-1988, Due to this, I am unable to e-verify my ITR.

Sudhir Trikha

Sudhir Trikha (GM)     25 August 2021

In the first schedule General, my DOB shows correctly as 04-Nov-1965 ,but in last step under PREVIEW, the DOB shows wrong date & month 11-Apr-1965, I don't know what is the cause for this & how to address this issue. There is no provision for editing as well as this date seems prefilled from ITD database. Due to this not able to proceed my ITR for verification. If anyone has similar issue, would appreciate to hear the remedy.

Murali Nadarajah

Murali Nadarajah   26 August 2021

They're not responding to any grievances even if you report  this issue so I suggest you to wait till September 15th. 

Satheesh N

Satheesh N   03 September 2021

Even for me .
My DOB is displaying Profile page is correct Year (1990 ) . But in As per Profile  page it's displaying incorrect (1991).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags