Daily prayer - 28/ 10 / 2013

More Prayers at  https://entertainment.chdcaprofessionals.com/


Prayer for Today


Lord, may I learn to listen with my heart today. Let me keep silent as my brother speaks, for it is in the silence where I can hear the beating of another heart


 

Replies (1)

More Prayers at  https://entertainment.chdcaprofessionals.com


PRAYER FOR TODAY


re Prayers at https://entertainment.chdcaprofessionals.com/ Prayer for Today

Read more at:
/forum/daily-prayer-28-10-2013-269179.asp#.Um4uqFPcy3s

My God, help me remember that INTEGRITY is being aligned in what I say and do, may I always mean what I say, and may I always do as I preach


 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details