CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Csr activities

Kavitha.S (Company Secretary)     31 March 2015

Kavitha.S
Company Secretary 
 32 likes  369 points

| My Other Post

Friends,

Can we include contributions made to cycling association and all india chess assoication in CSR activities?

Regards

Kavitha

avater

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)     31 March 2015

Vivek Venkataram
Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015 
 72 likes  772 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes i am aware of ONGC AND RELIANCE giving sponsorships and monetary aid to chess clubs and other sporting organisations and claiming as CSR. According to the clause also this money will be used in the upbringing of the above sports in society thus it should be eligible for CSR. hope this helps

avater

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)     31 March 2015

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat
CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert 
 5072 likes  85846 points

For that you need to see only those activities covered in Schedule VII to co act 2013 are allowed for same.

avater

Vivek Venkataram (Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015)     31 March 2015

Vivek Venkataram
Just cleared CS(441/800) now C.A Final Attempt in May 2015 
 72 likes  772 points

Yes it is clearly mentioned in Schedule vii in point number vii. Rural sports, nationally recognised sports , paralympic sports and olympics sports. Cycling and chess are covered in my opinion.

avater

vimal (delhi)     01 April 2015

vimal
delhi 
 22 points

All the company whose turnover is 1000cr or more is required to spend 2%of net profit immedietly of preceding last 3 year on CSR activity

avater

vimal (delhi)     01 April 2015

vimal
delhi 
 22 points

Yes you can but it should be affect to the companys employee indirectly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »