CS PROFESSIONAL UPDATES AFTER JUNE -2016

Hi Friends & prof's

I need CS Professional syllabus updates after June 2016

what ever you know will be helpful for me

Please let me know earlier
my mob 9177607780

Thanks in Advance 👍
Replies (4)
@ icsi_professional
@ cacscmaprofessionals
@ csprofessional
these are some of the telegram channels and groups
join them
they may be helpful

I am also looking for CS syllabus detai. i need it for my best essay writing sites. thank you for posting this, it will be more easier for me than to browse from page to page. keep us upadted if anything comes up

I need some urgent links to register myself for this course.I don't want to lose this chance of learning aluminum expansion joint skills online.Thanks for sharing this syllabus details.Good effort.

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href=""></a>

I need some urgent links to register myself for this course.I don't want to lose this chance of learning aluminum expansion joint skills online.Thanks for sharing this syllabus details.Good effort.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details