Easy Office

CS June 2013 Exam Suggested Questions by Nidhi Bajaj Madam

Page no : 2

Maniraj A (CA FINAL & CS FINAL) (171 Points)
Replied 28 May 2013

Its Very Usefull to all.....yes

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 28 May 2013

All these suggested questions is of no use unless student is well versed with all topics of each and every module ....... ICSI is framing different question in each attempt................

A student must well prepared with each and every topic.................

I analysed that almost 80% content of ICSI Question Paper is new to the previous one........

It's a high time for students to change their mentality to pass CS Professional Exams..............

Don't depend on Scanners or Past Year or Suggested Imp. Questions given by anyone.............

Be Practical .................... Be Careful for your own career...............

These questions are just only an idea................not an exact que. which will appear in our exams..........

It's by chance or by luck........these questions appeared in exam.........BUT NOT ALWAYS................

For the last 2 attempts........I am also observing her suggested que. but not found it beneficial................ 

Almost 90% questions are similar ............

So many amendments came in CS Prof. Exams in Law, but we are not aware of such due to proper guidance................. Nidhi Mam should also incorporate those amendments.........

What's the use of such suggested papers.............

Well................Ayush….....on your part...........I am very thankful to you for sharing these notes.............But...........Reaction is completely opposite for Mam Nidhi..........I also agree with statements of Mr. Satish........

2 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 28 May 2013

I agree with the observations made by Rahul sir. The students should focus more on ICSI Study material and guideline answers to score well in the examination. Looking at results of last attempt students must trust their own capability.

BINOD KR PRASAD (Assistant Manager Shipping Corporation of India Port Blair)   (26 Points)
Replied 29 May 2013

THANK YOU AYUSH

Nosad Ali Chhipa (CS Final) (62 Points)
Replied 30 May 2013

Thanks for valuable post....

ranjit (md) (21 Points)
Replied 31 May 2013

plz can u send me the suggested question on this id - ranztindal1 @ gmail.com

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 05 June 2013

Once again I would like to thanks for the post. Please carry on.

Farah (CS Executive Student) (21 Points)
Replied 04 September 2013

Kindly give me Suggestions for dec 2013 attempt

sayak roy (student) (25 Points)
Replied 07 May 2014

Require Nidhi Bajaj Madam's suggested questions for CS Professional Programme June 2014 exam urgently. Some one please help me. 

Sincerely,

Sayak. 

Shivani Gupta (Professional) (21 Points)
Replied 15 May 2014

I cannot find the CS June 2013 Exam Suggested Questions by Nidhi Bajaj Madam file....plz help me get the suggested answers for the same.

sayak roy (student) (25 Points)
Replied 15 May 2014

Ms. Shivani Gupta just out of curiosity why are you searching for the june 2013 suggestions, arnt v supposed to search for the june 2014 nidhi bajaj madam suggestions?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: