Easy Office
LCI Learning

Cs executive study preparation

Page no : 2

jrmchess (na) (197 Points)
Replied 13 January 2012

Should I buy books for all modules from Sangeet Kedia? In that case approx cost for only CS executive study material considering OTM+Scanner+6 SK books = 400 + 500 + 6 x 400 = Rs 3000 to 4000. Is that correct?

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 13 January 2012

Originally posted by : jrmchess

Should I buy books for all modules from Sangeet Kedia? In that case approx cost for only CS executive study material considering OTM+Scanner+6 SK books = 400 + 500 + 6 x 400 =3000 to 4000. Is that correct?

Which book u want to buy solely depends upon your decision dear. 

I have just given my opinion.

I buy these books and according to me I am fine with that for my exam preparation.

For book cost, please confirm shopkeeper. May be he will give u discount if u buy all these  books from one shpkeeper only.

I did self study from these books only and cleared in first attempt. For your satisfaction, click link:

CS results June 2011 announced today at 11am

jrmchess (na) (197 Points)
Replied 13 January 2012

Originally posted by : Rahul Bansal

Should I buy books for all modules from Sangeet Kedia? In that case approx cost for only CS executive study material considering OTM+Scanner+6 SK books = 400 + 500 + 6 x 400 =3000 to 4000. Is that correct?

I buy these books and according to me I am fine with that for my exam preparation.
For book cost, please confirm shopkeeper. May be he will give u discount if u buy all these  books from one shpkeeper only.
I did self study from these books only and cleared in first attempt. For your satisfaction, click link:

See I need to know what books to buy and how much to spend on them. I don't want to waste money on unnecessary expenses. Since you have already cleared your CS your suggestions would be immensely helpful in taking my decisions. If you purchased all these books then I would do the same. But I need to know what the total expenditure would come to. I am ready to spend 3000 to 4000 on books if that's what it takes. thanks

Replied 13 January 2012

Originally posted by : Rahul Bansal

See I need to know what books to buy and how much to spend on them. I don't want to waste money on unnecessary expenses. Since you have already cleared your CS your suggestions would be immensely helpful in taking my decisions. If you purchased all these books then I would do the same. But I need to know what the total expenditure would come to. I am ready to spend 3000 to 4000 on books if that's what it takes. thanks

Yes , I buy all these books and my friend is also referring the same books.

Dear, at last I just advice u ...Just buy any one book first of "Sangeet Kedia" of any subject say, Company Law + Solved Suhitra Scanner of that particular subject . Read these books first. If u yourself satisfied with this, then u may further buy another subject book of same author. I hope this way will be better to know inner content of the book.

Or At last, U may opt for Reliance books.

Rest what I knows already shared via Websites Links as well,

Best Wishes for your Exams Preparation Dude. 

Good Night. :)

Replied 13 January 2012

Replied 13 January 2012

MANU (Define Life By Describing A Day)   (219 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

what exactly is this "only this much"? is this a scanner? is this a substitute for study modules?

p (student) (34 Points)
Replied 30 January 2012

please guys tell me.... how should i prepare for cs executive course..for june 2012. i hardly have time to study for . Tell me about the subjects for which i should refer to the scanners. and give the details abt the scanners as to where r they available, how to get them by post and their cost. and is it possible that we purchase scanner of only few subjects? plz tell d details.thanks!

Replied 02 February 2012

Originally posted by : p

please guys tell me.... how should i prepare for cs executive course..for june 2012. i hardly have time to study for . Tell me about the subjects for which i should refer to the scanners. and give the details abt the scanners as to where r they available, how to get them by post and their cost. and is it possible that we purchase scanner of only few subjects? plz tell d details.thanks!

Dude.............read the whole post again....u will get all ur queries resolved.....

Replied 02 February 2012

Originally posted by : MANU

what exactly is this "only this much"? is this a scanner? is this a substitute for study modules?

The concept of 'ONLY THIS MUCH' (OTM) book for Company Secretary Exams has been created by a team of young professionals with an aim that students, in their quest to become professionals should grasp the important and finer points of the subjects and to facilitate easy and repeated reading.

It  make the learning experience refreshing and exceedingly rewarding.

Only This Much for Company Secretary Executive Program (OTM CS EP) covers the following subjects in Module II:

. Economic & Labour Laws
. Securities Laws & Compliances
. Company Law

Only This Much for Company Secretary Professional Program (OTM CS PP) covers the following subjects in Module I, II, II and IV:

. Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
. Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade (WTO)
. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
. Company Secretarial Practice
. Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
. Corporate Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability

OTM is an attempt to change your learning experience in a manner which is both appealing and comprehensible.It is built on the philosophy that "Nothing should be read, unless otherwise it's interesting".

OTM is in a pictorial manner with a reader friendly representation of provisions of law to facilitate repeated reading.

It helps you with your reviews and study. 

It is not at all supplement to ICSI MODULES or scanners .,, It is just like a summary book of all modules.

Prudhvi Raj (Chartered Accountant Company secretary)   (100 Points)
Replied 09 February 2012

@ rahul bansal, Can u tell me 

is it compulsory to complete computer Training programme before attempting CS executive examination?

Replied 09 February 2012

Originally posted by : prudhviraj

@ rahul bansal, Can u tell me 

is it compulsory to complete computer Training programme before attempting CS executive examination?

As per ICSI regulations, (new), you have to complete the computer training in order to appear in any group of executive .

Replied 09 February 2012

click

CS COMPULSORY COMPUTER TRAINING

Also Check:

Attached File : 53_copy_of_56_cs_aptechtraining_1500_questions.xls downloaded 156 times

For more details...click

https://www.icsi.edu/Webmodules/Student/FAQs_student.pdf

Ajeetpal Singh Gusain (Account Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 20 February 2012

can anybody provide me sutdy materail for cs executive programme for comapny account 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: