CS - Executive program

Hi all,

I am 30 years old woman and I am a NON Commerce graduate, now  want to do CS . I am  working for past 8 years in textiles industry, so i have no suffcient abount this line.

Now also I am in full time job, so how much time I have to devote for preparation for CS and preliminary stages for preparation for CS.

From where i have to take classes for preparation for CS i am coimbatore based women.

Please suggest me

Best Regards,

Selvamani

Replies (1)

As you are a non-commerce student you will have to put extra efforts for clearing.  You will have to start from the basics.  It would be better if you find someone in your city for private tutions, who can guide you effectively and can draft a plan for you so that first you complete your basics and then move forward for cs. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details