Criteria for clearing cwa final and getting exemption

Hi All,

I am preparing for ICMAI Final 2012 syllabus. Can anyone tell me how much minimum marks are required in each subject and in aggregate to clear this exam. How many marks are needed for exemption in each subject.

And in case I give only 3 out of 4 papers for Group 4, will I be eligible for exemption? I want to give 4th paper next time along with group 3.  

Replies (1)

sorry but you will not concidered as eligible for exemption in that case.

you have to to attain all paper to claim examption in one paper ,

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details