Course for securing a Job

I have completed my ca IPCC but due to financial issues I'm not able to pursue my CA final and also my accounting basics are little weak but now I'm thinking of doing data analysis to secure a job. Should I go ahead with data analysis or improve and focus on my accounting basics or do something else?
I am ready to learn and study new
things.
Replies (7)
Quick Summary
A CA IPCC graduate, facing financial constraints for CA final studies and with weaker accounting basics, is exploring a career in data analysis. They are seeking advice on whether to pursue data analysis, strengthen their accounting knowledge, or consider other paths, while being open to learning new skills. The discussion also touches upon job opportunities for semi-qualified CAs, including part-time roles.

We have job opportunities for CA IPCC , Ca Finalists.

Even part time is available.
Thank you for your answer sir but I am looking for doing both jobs+study together, mainly study.
Half day is permissible and you may study..But the job is in South India

Thank you for sharing

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
In pwc sdc jobs are available for semi qualified
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details