COUNTRY OF COWARDS

DEEPAK JANGRA (Articleship under Naresh Jai & Associates)   (95 Points)

10 March 2011  

COUNTRY OF COWARDS

Q. DEFINE INDIA.

ans.  a country of cowards and crime.

you will say that we all are indians and we should not say like this. but infact we all are hiding the truth.we are indians we believe in showing off bun we can't accept that we are cowards.

don't worry today we all will definitely realise the truth.

what do we see in newspapers now a days?

following news:

# a girl was raped by her neighbourer

# a boy was murdered by his friends

# a businessman was shot dead in day light

# some unknown persons have brutally beaten an old man

have u ever realised that why these culprits are named ''unknown" , the reason is that some persons like us ignored to name them.

reason of my anger

3 days earlier one girl was shot dead in delhi in front of her college in day light and when peoples were asked to react they put the full blame on delhi police.

my innocent citizens was police present there at the time of this incident.''no''. but the people who blamed police were present there but they did nothing.

so first of all their blaming the police is not acceptable we ourself are our weapons.

why do we afraid of criminals

# because we all lack in unity.

# we know that if we name the criminal then he will definitely search for our address and threaten us and our family.

but the question arises that if they are so much poewrful then can't they threaten us and our family without any reason?

so, the short ans is that if someone is harming someone and we don't raise our voice against it then next number is ours.

what should we do

# believe in power of god

# believe in ur power

# stop saying that the person who is suffering is not my relative

# unite urself

# fight for right

and from today onwards stop thinking start doing.

i am also the citizen of india and i am also a coward but i will                                                                                 definitely change myself

by: DEEPAK JANGRA