Easy Office
LCI Learning

costing---my way to study

Page no : 2

Sivaprasad (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (63 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Hi Priya,

Agree with your points.

Point #3 & #4 will give the mock test feel if you're not taking it before the exams.

Keep the good work going especially the technique of remembering for the subjects u ve given is too good:-)

Cheers,

Siva

t.srinivasan (head internal audit365)   (75 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

priya

what ever notes with you please kindly post in tsvasan21 @ rediffmail.com.

thanks.

SUNIL (PCC ) (282 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Many thanks from me. MAidam JI

ejaz naiyer (C.A. FINAL) (293 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

HI Priya, nice advice

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

I personally DON'T think this is a nice advice, reading PADUKA, then COLIN DURUY(ofcourse this is very good book for cost) and study mat is not a witty idea , specially those who're not good in cost. As inspite of refering two or three book better read one thrice and solve any good book and scanner. If after that time left revise them BEST of LUCK 2 all
1 Like

NEEL.. (ca final, gr-1 cleard) (275 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

trhanx a lot

if u hav ne notes good fr final gr 2 pls send me. at my id.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Manmohan
I personally DON'T think this is a nice advice, reading PADUKA, then COLIN DURUY(ofcourse this is very good book for cost) and study mat is not a witty idea , specially those who're not good in cost. As inspite of refering two or three book better read one thrice and solve any good book and scanner. If after that time left revise them

BEST of LUCK 2 all

Padhukas doesnt explain cost concepts well and what is professionally required in exam.Neither does the Study Material.Yet,in the exam they ask quite advanced and conceptual type of problems which make students hit a stump.DONT go by popoular advices that one book is enuff etc...do what u feel is best...

Colin Drury gives excellent indepth knwoledge and Im using it for only for important chapters.

Im not omitting Study material and compiler becoz many a time questions come from these 2.There wud be time if one plans properly 4 months is more than sufficient even for 8 papers.I already have made inroads into my prep.

Also, if one book has lot of errors or ommissions,then doing it thrice means you are doing the errors thrice!

So, my advice is based on strong commonsense and practicality and also if someone does not want to study more than one reference book,then that is their problem,not mine.

Anyways good luck for your exams.

jyotichowdhry (nil) (35 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Hello Priya Ji,

do you have Nov 2009 CA final papers . Any tips you can provide me pls.

would be grateful.

regards,

Jyoti.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : jyotichowdhry
Hello Priya Ji,
do you have Nov 2009 CA final papers . Any tips you can provide me pls.
would be grateful.
regards,
Jyoti.

I dont have solved question papers...just question papers from one student by name Jons.I fwed my email to rahul and deleted it...i downloaded in my laptop and have to upload one by one and send you and it will take time...u may ask rahul to fwd my email to him to you....

jyotichowdhry (nil) (35 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

can we chat here , difficult to each and every time read email . can u add me as a friend .

tausif (Mumbaikar) (119 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Plz can somebody let me know at what price will Colin Drury book be avaible. I have already purchased Paduka, scanner only for Costing and FM. Will Colin Drury add value above these books. Plz specify as these books cost like anything and that too for one subject. Also if sombody has Colin Drury, i am ready to purchase it.

Hardik Trivedi (CA) (74 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

hi i heard in nov 2009 lot of ques. were asked from module itself. lot of weightage is given to it also it contains lot of illns. for practise.

Deepak Kumar Gupta (Finance & Accounts Consultant)   (86 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

hi, can u sen me the notes, regards, deepak

Rakesh (Asst Manager) (209 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

I want your notes.......if u  can share i have also problem in FINAL Costing paper not getting cleared secound group..........

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

Hi Priya... everyone is desired to get your notes... Can u pl upload it..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro