Easy Office

Corruption

Page no : 2

(Guest)

WELL WITHIN FEW MONTHS / YEARS WE ALL R GOING TO BE  PART OF THE CORPORATE WORLD , whatever we do we r suppose to take a active part in the economic development of the world , out of 100% or to say 99.99% are going to corrupt .   whatever we think doesnot matter i like to give you an eampe , suppose a group of friends say around 10 pass in the nov'2010  , all of these are working and say there is only one person who is not a corrupt ,  is he going to get appriciation from the society , friends  and people no rather than appriciation he is going  to be humiliated with the note that he is a failure in life .

Its nothing but the society makes , corrupt , thats what i want to say , first make them corrupt -caught them and hold that you are guilty because you did the corruotion , thats all what going on first they make corrupt and then hold them and make him guilty for corruption . i had seen myself few people who had never taken a bribe in his life , rather than giving them appriciation those people had been blame by  society , even there own family that they are failures to life . and all this is infact the truth about the world we are living , if a person is corrupt and even if caught what the most happen to him , first of all rather than 15 days humiliation nothing more happen , tell me atleast a single case where the person u know had been under custidy for corruption for more than 15 days i dnt even seen a matter ever in my life . and to add more the leneancy shown bcause under the cover everyone is corrupt ,just that few people got caught and other dnt , is that who dnt get caught are not guilty for there deeds.

can a person able to make his child to have a good education even if he is not corrupt , can he maintain a high living standards , if the answer is negative then why we blame  that there is lot of corruption .

WE  ARE EQUALLY guilty of that , so what right we have to blame others , every now and then there is a topic of corruption and everyone blame for it to goverment is by just telling /blaming are we get away from our responsibilty , yes we are atleast the way people talks we had .

now infact the corrution is blood line in every department of our day to day life , can we over come it :-

YES WE CAN

THEN what the wya there are few matter and specially to auditors , bcause we the people to wom soceity look upon to disclose the undisclose matters rather than just a tick and tag audit .    as an auditor its our duty to take upon the matter seriously so what the way we can get off from corruption :-

1.  declare ourself as a corrupt naation :-  to slve any problem first we should assess there is a problem , its should be like doing corruption is doing something against national intrest , by doing this we can check every think with suspecious eyes , so every thing need to check twice before every permission given so that review and rectifiation is possible by doing that we make sure that due deligence had been taken care off , if we dnt do it then there is a problem that even latter it found that someone got the order by corruption we cant prevent him , if goverment want to do that even after wards they need to give a compensation .

it sounds harsh but if that had not done , we cant rectify any mistake /orders given with retrospectiev effect , so the first step is to declare a corrupt state under survilance .

2. make amendment for strict punishment :-  make the laws that doing corrution , taking bribe its a national crime , its equally as doing anything against the state and the punishment should be strict and fast action on the priority basis are suppose to be taken , dnt give the stay order under appeal procedure , suppose lower court punish someone for corruption and if appel is prefered that person is suppose to get realese till the higher court dnt punish him  , so it makes the papers to move from one court to another this cant be a procedure let him behind the bars till the court dnt order in favour of him , so to make a strict punishment  prevent people to take bribes .

simply a procedure to discourage the people

3.  strong ledership is required ( self explanatory )

4. consitutional right got hammered :-the best and the most effective way to get away is the right of freedom , right of privacy , right to appeal , right to speak  all these are fundamental rights these are the basis of constitution but we forgoted that every right comes with duties , what happen in past we know the right very well but at the same time we forgoted tha duties cast upon us , so in the national intrest the fundamental right might got voilated so there should be a peoper messures so that this right dnt come as a barrier to implement if any own want to get ride with that he even need to prove that he had fulfill his duties , there are many issues and yes if we try to gt away with corruption we need to face problems regarding our own rights even , every things should be under microscope and yes in the national intrest every one need to scarifice if we had not did it today tom.

ALL THIS ARE MUST SEE MATTERS WHICH EVERYONE HAS TO TAKE ACTION .

1 Like

sudhir (Business Process Re engineering)   (1083 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Though we know so much about our country we will never learn and will always elect the corrupt politicians again and again.

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Sir very true, whenever i read about corruption i realy .Sad. I dont know why that all polititions love money only, why they nt love Our country. . . . Kisi polition ko ye bhi pata hai k, China ne google k map me , india k kai part khud k country me show kiye hai.sad. Lagta hai hume hi kuch karna hoga .. . . Very true post sir.thanku for sharing.

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

100% TRUE,

"INDIANS R POOR BUT INDIA  IS VERY RICH"

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Hardik Dave
Sir very true, whenever i read about corruption i realy .Sad. I dont know why that all polititions love money only, why they nt love Our country. . . . Kisi polition ko ye bhi pata hai k, China ne google k map me , india k kai part khud k country me show kiye hai.sad. Lagta hai hume hi kuch karna hoga .. . . Very true post sir.thanku for sharing.

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Originally posted by : SAN...

Very True.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Thanks to all of you for your valuable comments.

C.A Sandeep J Nambiar (Chartered Accountant ) (262 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Really,, Politicians are so greedy that they forget they are elected for serving the country and not for making themselves rich .

I feel very pity that poor people vote for politicians hoping that they will get atleast basic amenities , but the politicians on the other hand after being elected forget about the people and try to take maximum use of power .

Why does'nt every greedy politician understand that for living a peaceful life , money and power is not the only requirement  .

After looting public money , will they get a good night sleep ......NO... I don't think so ..., they will always fear of the consequences of getting caught ...

And as is the saying .... "As you sow so shall you reap " . Every greedy politician will suffer the same way , the way they have suffered others .

Vishal Jain A (Practicing CA) (941 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

It's very true that "Indians are poor but India is not a poor Country". Many of them blame that Politicians are major root cause for India's present situation. But sorry, a bitter truth is that we are major cause for the present situation. We, the citizens of India know every in and outs of this dirty politics but no one steps forward to fight against this. I dont mean that we directly go against them because in that case our end is very clear. But we can do our individual roles to prevent it in some way or the other. We just need platform to express our views to public at large. For ex. caclubindia is a good platform, people who are taking coaching classes have a great platform to express their views to their students, etc etc . And this will go like a chain reaction which will and which should never stop.  Illiteracy is the biggest root cause of all this corruption. We will take a oath that we will fund one needy child's education. Many other ways are also there. But the most important thing is that our "Junoon" for India's prosperity should never vanish.

Vishal Jain A 

These were my personal views. If someone's sentiments are hurt, I am extemely sorry.

Mayooranathan (Article) (23 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

I agree with u  but if u r doing things right never be sorry to hurt anybody's sentiments.

Sumit (Director) (30 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

We Chartered Accountants are equally responsible for this situation. We are the medium through which all revenue officials are bribed crores of Rupees every day. How easy to blame the politicians. If we want a change in the current system we have to start from us. If we cant do that then we have no right to blame the politicians. Our protest against corruption should start by stop being a medium through which our clients bribe revenue officials. We should guide our clients and educate them how important it is to pay their taxes and educate them how they can improve and increase their business if they bring all their sales on record. How finance from banks will be easily available if their sales are on record and how they can expand and diversify business if everything is on record.

We should prompt our clients to pay little attention to their accounts and maintain proper records rather than telling them "sab chalta hai end main kam to paisa de ke hi hona hai". 

If each one of us is doing our bit then we can complain about our politicians not doing their job. But if we are not doing our job then we better sit quietly and let Swiss banks and other foreign countries enjoy the shining India story.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: