Corporate Language

 

The Corporate Language!!


"We will do it"
means

" You will do it"



"You have done a great job"

means

"More work to be given to you"



"We are working on it"

means

"We have not yet started working on the same"



"Tomorrow first thing in the morning"

means

"Its not getting done...
At least not tomorrow !".



"After discussion we will decide - I am very open to views"

means

"I have already decided, I will tell you what to do"



"There was a slight miscommunication"

means

"We had actually lied"



"Lets call a meeting and discuss"

means

"I have no time now, will talk later"



"We can always do it"

means

"We actually cannot do the same on time"



"We are on the right track but there needs to be a slight extension of the deadline"

means

"The project is screwed up, we cannot deliver on time."



"We had slight differences of opinion"

means

"We had actually fought"



"Make a list of the work that you do and let's see how I can help you"

means

"Anyway you have to find a way out no help from me"



"You should have told me earlier"

means

"Well even if you told me earlier that would have made hardly any difference!"



"We need to find out the real reason"

means

"Well I will tell you where your fault is"



"Well..... family is important, your leave is always granted. Just ensure that the work is not affected"

means

"Well you know..."



"We are a team"

means

"I am not the only one to be blamed"



"That's actually a good question"

means

"I do not know anything about it"



"All the Best"

means

" You are in trouble
Replies (7)

very funny

 

but real

nice & true

Good and really true...

Very True !!!!!!!!!!!!!

good post

very funny

 nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details