Cool Jokes

  



2 sardars were fixing a bomb in a car. 

Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb

explodes while fixing? 

Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.

 

 Sardar: What is the name of your car?

Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with "T".

Sardar: Oye Kamaal ki gaadi hai, Tea se start hoti hai. Hamaara gaadi petrol se start hoti hai.

 

Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked what you did till evening.

Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright.

 

Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken.

Banta: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.

 

At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!

Santa: Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?

 

Banta: U cheated me.

Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.

Banta: Radio label shows “Made in Japan” but radio says this is “All India Radio”!

  

Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?

Santa: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. .....

Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.

Santa: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup...

  

Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?

Santa: Tipu's skeleton.

Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?

Santa: That was Tipu's skeleton when he was a child
.

 

Boss: Where were you born?

Sardar: Punjab..

Boss: Which part?

Sardar: Kya which part? Whole body born in Punjab.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Replies (9)
Originally posted by :Guddi
"   

2 sardars were fixing a bomb in a car. 
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb
explodes while fixing? 
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.
 
 Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with "T".
Sardar: Oye Kamaal ki gaadi hai, Tea se start hoti hai. Hamaara gaadi petrol se start hoti hai.
 
Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. Boss was happy and asked what you did till evening.
Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order, so I made it alright.
 
Museum Administrator: That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken.
Banta: Thanks God! I thought it was a new one.
 
At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I have lost my hand, oh!
Santa: Control yourself. Don't cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?
 
Banta: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to u.
Banta: Radio label shows “Made in Japan” but radio says this is “All India Radio”!
  
Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Santa: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. .....
Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.
Santa: Dhhuurrrr dhup dhup dhup...
  
Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Santa: Tipu's skeleton.
Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Santa: That was Tipu's skeleton when he was a child.

 
Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: Punjab..
Boss: Which part?
Sardar: Kya which part? Whole body born in Punjab.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"

Very good ji
     

this is very old...

GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

Average!!!

nice to see such things happeining

nice dude

good

nice one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details