Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vineet Bhujwala (Student)     12 January 2021

Conversion process from Old to New syllabus

Hi All,

I am a CA Final student and I cleared CA Final group 1 in May'12. After that I appeared for 2-3 attempts for group 2 but could not clear. Now again I have decided to appear to group 2 exams but I want to convert to new syllabus. Can someone please guide me what is the process for conversion. I have already revalidated my registration. On the self service portal I tried filling the conversion form. There one of the requirement is to upload previous course marksheet. So here which marksheet should I need to upload? I have cleared PE II.

I tried raising a ticket on self service portal there I got a reply that it can be done by Profile edit form. I am getting very much confused.

A detailed process for conversion will be much appreciated. Thank you for the responses.

2 Replies

Sourav

Sourav (Student)     12 January 2021

You should upload your old ca final marksheet for that year you Cleared group 1 and after uploading you should take registration in ca final new syllabus by conversion and by paying fee
Vineet Bhujwala

Vineet Bhujwala (Student)     12 January 2021

Thank you for your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register