Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu (Tax Consultant)     11 September 2011

Conversion of physical form shares to demat


If anyone needs help in converting their physical form shares into demat.Can contact me 


vishnuv1 @ gmail.com


 2 Replies


Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     11 September 2011

No Advertisements please ;)

Ujjwal Beriwal

Ujjwal Beriwal   28 March 2018

Anyone having physical shares problems mentioned below:- • Unclaimed dividends • Lost certificate cases • Share transfer • Share transmission • Person living abroad • Dematerialisation of shares • Undelivered share certificates • Issue of duplicate Certificates • Follow up as per the need • If u know that you have investments,I need only the person ,nothing else. • Torn physical shares • Post amalgamation,split issue • Bonus declared,certificate not got • Duplicate cum transmission cases • Duplicate cum demat • Name change • Post marriage ,name change problems • Sign change • Matters related to unlisted company • Nomination facility in physical shares • Physical shares held in some other name (you have the physical certificates) • Company’s name change Contact:- 8470002653 Mail:ujjwalberiwal11 @ gmail.com https://investment-retrieval-services.business.site

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags